Colin Quinn Spy Report

I subscribe to the Patreon for that gossip blog Crazy Days & Nights, and on the Fourth of July they reveal the names for a bunch of blind items that have been written over the first half of the year. This one in particular was revealed to be about Colin Quinn:

Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 12.39.35 PM.png

If true, really nice to see what a genuinely good person CQ is, especially being there for Rich Vos in his hour of need.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I subscribe to the Patreon for that gossip blog Crazy Days & Nights, and on the Fourth of July they reveal the names for a bunch of blind items that have been written over the first half of the year. This one in particular was revealed to be about Colin Quinn:

View attachment 213067

If true, really nice to see what a genuinely good person CQ is, especially being there for Rich Vos in his hour of need.
Rich kept quitting because he doesn't have Alzheimer's, he's just a fucking retard

The patient was definitely Lady Di

View attachment 213067

Sweet story, not worth admitting you pay to subscribe to a celebrity gossip blog, stupid.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money

View attachment 213067

You do realize that those are 99.9% fan fiction, right? /tv/ got one published about Rooney Mara being a super autist obsessed with Lego. I remember looking into one about Saoirse Ronan that was easily disprovable by a quick Google search.