• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Colin Quinn: Our Time Is Up | Full Stand Up Comedy Special

FingerofGod

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
He’s still a master of standup. Any other comic his age talking about the things he talks about in this special would come across as an old fuddy duddy but CQ tackles it all with grace and charm. He perfectly balances his intelligence with classic humor, it’s never preachy, didactic, or self-serving.

FingerofGod

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I mean, I like Colin, but what has he been doing for 20 years?
Making multiple comedy specials, writing 2 great books, making YouTube videos, making occasional podcast appearances, being funny on Twitter consistently for a long time, and the list goes on. And here you are hating on a man that fills so many people with joy and mirth. Shame on you!!!

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Making multiple comedy specials, writing 2 great books, making YouTube videos, making occasional podcast appearances, being funny on Twitter consistently for a long time, and the list goes on. And here you are hating on a man that fills so many people with joy and mirth. Shame on you!!!
Not hating on the guy brotherman. I do remember the day he took over for Norm on Update though. My overall lack of enthusiasm compared to ya’lls probably stems from that being how I found out Norm was done and being pissed and sad and shocked.