• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Colin calls Jocktober “Scorch-like” then DESTROYS Nor-tone for acting like a drama queen on Twitter (time stamped link)

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Fawk, it’s supposed to start at 18:52 but I think it works now.
HA HA HOLE EE SHIT

Col' just read him the same riot act as the trucker who pissed Jimmy off during the NYPD detective segment so much he spit in the studio when the Destroyer :brothaman_sm: wouldn't turn down the guy's volume. :bhzv6yb: now jimmy's spitting

Trucker: You're talkin' about something you cain't talk about...so bring up somethin' you can talk about rather than talkin' about something you cain't talk about

Colin: Jim says "I can't get into it" THEN DON'T BRING IT UP, STUPID

jim rages.jpg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I was thinking about making a thread about this but, there’s a clip I listened to recently where Col calls out Norton for his twitter unfollows and he vaguely brings up being “hurt” or something by another comic. This was the same time as his gay Vice show, so it must have been DL. Got my ribs good.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
That avatar of Sam Roberts was the beginning of the end of O&A. The fact they humored him, and let him be part of the club? Just sad and pathetic. The way they protected him? They deserved to be cannibalized.

Where do you get off making fun of ANYONE when you coddle and protect that worthless fucking faggot? They didn't even go in on Sam has hard as they should have when they played his FUCKING TERRIBLE music jock airchecks on Hits-1.

Sam never fit into the show. There have been moments lately listening back to clips where he won't STFU and he keeps saying the corniest gayest shit ever. In the "misheard lyrics" bit, he made my skin crawl when he said "Ticket What! Ticket Who?" Anyone who has listened to that bit more than once knows what I'm referring to.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I was thinking about making a thread about this but, there’s a clip I listened to recently where Col calls out Norton for his twitter unfollows and he vaguely brings up being “hurt” or something by another comic. This was the same time as his gay Vice show, so it must have been DL. Got my ribs good.
During the 'Gay Off' bit Dice was brought in as a goof by Opie to make the audience laugh. Opie knew that Dice would tap out during the interview from the bizarre contest, but before he left from being disgusted by what was happening in the contest, he brought up that Anthony had not only stopped following him on Twitter but also blocked him. And Dice said that the day that Anthony blocked him was a day that Dice sent out a bunch of Obama Tweets. Anthony denied it but Opie told him over and over to check knowing how uncomfortable Anthony was to have to admit this and sure enough Dice was blocked.

So both Anthony and Jimmy were obsessively on social media monitoring the posts of other comics and just waiting for reasons to block them like a bunch of high school girls and faggots. Anthony was also running a dozen alt accounts under different names and interacting with people from the show. Including running accounts like "Bald Opie" and others that would leak inside information and personal details about Opie's life that only staff members of close friends could have known.

Social media destroyed O&A the same way that a CIA spy infiltrates a group and blows it up from the inside. These idiots didn't even have to wait until social media and streaming services were big enough to eclipse cable and satellite radio. They used social media to basically ruin themselves professionally a decade before it was even a possibility.
Sam never fit into the show. There have been moments lately listening back to clips where he won't STFU and he keeps saying the corniest gayest shit ever. In the "misheard lyrics" bit, he made my skin crawl when he said "Ticket What! Ticket Who?" Anyone who has listened to that bit more than once knows what I'm referring to.
Him saying 'ticket what' bombed so horribly that they just plowed right past it and didn't even bother to acknowledge it. Later Anthony told a much better version of that joke where he said "The House Next Door To Me" had a less obvious 'nigger' drop than "Highway to Hell" from ACDC.

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
Was that when he unfollowed everyone except a then-dead Patrice? If so, can you share the link? I haven't listened to the worm whine about how depressing it would be to unfollow his "dead friend" in a while.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Was that when he unfollowed everyone except a then-dead Patrice? If so, can you share the link? I haven't listened to the worm whine about how depressing it would be to unfollow his "dead friend" in a while.
I’d have to find it. I was only half paying attention when I heard it. When I get off work I’ll take a look and see.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
That avatar of Sam Roberts was the beginning of the end of O&A. The fact they humored him, and let him be part of the club? Just sad and pathetic. The way they protected him? They deserved to be cannibalized.

Where do you get off making fun of ANYONE when you coddle and protect that worthless fucking faggot? They didn't even go in on Sam has hard as they should have when they played his FUCKING TERRIBLE music jock airchecks on Hits-1.

I think they coddled him because they knew he was the only one on staff that would actually be able to “carry the torch” after they inevitably lost their jobs. The rest of the crew were complete retards that could barely even be on mic, let alone host their own show. The fact that they couldn’t find anyone better than him is pathetic though.

I genuinely believe Intern David should’ve been pushed to pursue radio/comedy and the fact that they pretty much scared him out of the entire business is enraging.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
I’d have to find it. I was only half paying attention when I heard it. When I get off work I’ll take a look and see.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I think they coddled him because they knew he was the only one on staff that would actually be able to “carry the torch” after they inevitably lost their jobs. The rest of the crew were complete retards that could barely even be on mic, let alone host their own show. The fact that they couldn’t find anyone better than him is pathetic though.

I genuinely believe Intern David should’ve been pushed to pursue radio/comedy and the fact that they pretty much scared him out of the entire business is enraging.
Come on, David was an idiot and after two weeks of a full show with him being a major player you’d get bored.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
only way it would work is if he were carried by a host with actual knowledge of the format who knew how to steer david into being funny; sort of like the 'opie and anthony' show
He would have been funny in a limited mic role but even then his bit gets pretty stale after a while.