• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Coal-burning whore cant tell white men apart

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
wat2.png

I'm sure that all the brothas she lures into her cunt tunnel appreciate that she can tell them apart.

Bonus update, she hates monogamy, big shocker there.

wat.png

I'm going to miss her when piggys dumb lawsuit is tossed, she really is a great source of retarded one-liners.

Hi Brinton! :pfg_lg::pfg_lg::pfg_lg:

Last edited:

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
View attachment 2802

I'm sure that all the brothas she lures into her cunt tunnel appreciate that she can tell them apart.

Bonus update, she hates monogamy, big shocker there.

View attachment 2803

I'm going to miss her when piggys dumb lawsuit is tossed, she really is a great source of retarded one-liners.

Hi Brinton! :pfg_lg::pfg_lg::pfg_lg:
Imagine what her comrades would be saying if she said she normally can’t tell asians apart. Dumb fat hippocrite

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
She is acting like not being monogamous is her idea. She doesnt have a choice. She is stuck being a slam piece for random brothas on tinder or whatever dating site is cool now. She will still be alone on valentines day and xmas while they are with their #1 hoe. She has accepted trading dinner for getting pumped and dumped. She is not "keeper" material.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I think it’s time for a “Camwhore Criticism” forum, because I don’t wanna lose Betsy Resto as a bit when Piggy’s LOLsuit gets tossed.
Nah she stays here. I think Wack Packers should stay in the forum in which they’re discovered. Patrick being the exception, as that was like Christianity branching off from the Jews

Also she’ll be around for us to laugh at for years, I don’t think it ends (unless Pat says so)

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
'We call it "selfish" to eat your cake & have it to (nice have your cake and eat it too, stupid.) but ... so what?'
Well then you become a fat pig, but you knew that already.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
"Not the fact that we are prone to loving, connecting and wanting to be physical with multiple people. That's not un-human or 'selfish' or 'sick'. "

Actually, Busty Fatso, yes it is. It's incredibly selfish, and it's sick to be unable to control and consequently be defined by your base urges and instincts. Funny how when a woman does it, it's "polyamory", but if a man does it, he's a cheating piece of shit.

It's called slut shaming for a simple reason - you should be ashamed of being a slut.