Clue (1985)

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://lookmovie2.to/movies/view/clue-1985[/URL]

‘What do you mean...murder?!’ WWAW this old school 80’s classic. Colleen Camp’s titties, Doc Brown kills a guy, fag jokes, Madeline Kahn’s titties, I’m a huge faggot, Tim Curry is fawkin’ hilarious, the bad guy from Streets of Fire is Mr. Body

Edit: sorry it was Colleen Camp’s not Yvonne Craig’s tits I used to crank it to. Don’t I feel silly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
That’s Lee Ving of the punk/hardcore band FEAR. Clue was a great movie with an excellent cast and it really holds up.
Holy shit! Really! I remember Belushi was a huge fan of theirs, and apparently got them onto an early SNL as a musical guest (apparently it didn't go well). Had no idea that dude was from that band! Thanks bruthaman!

Followed by a great outro

Even as a kid I absolutely loved the soundtrack. The whole movie is top notch and timeless - it feels as much as a slapstick screwball comedy from the 40s / 50s as it does as a movie from last year. It's not dated and the laughs are still solid.

G

Holy shit! Really! I remember Belushi was a huge fan of theirs, and apparently got them onto an early SNL as a musical guest (apparently it didn't go well). Had no idea that dude was from that band! Thanks bruthaman!

Even as a kid I absolutely loved the soundtrack. The whole movie is top notch and timeless - it feels as much as a slapstick screwball comedy from the 40s / 50s as it does as a movie from last year. It's not dated and the laughs are still solid.
Tim Curry, Martin Mull, titties, Michael McKean, titties, Christopher Lloyd, Madeline Kahn. Top notch casting. It’s definitely timeless.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
well, not all of it aged well...

1664151187364.png

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I think there was a summer when I watched this movie just about everyday.

It's up there with my all time favorite. Carrie Fisher was cast'd as Miss Scarlett, but she went to rehab. I think it would have been better honestly with her in it. '85 Carrie Fisher was fucking hot. Her drinking and drugs didn't start to show till The Burbs.

Also, the signing telegram girl was Joan of Arc in Bill and Ted and she was also in the band "the gogo's"