• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Classic Moooo-ve here

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
99D873DB-AD9F-42A4-9547-FA1B3965A9D4.jpeg

First, Joseph Colleen Cumia complains about his bills, then shells out about roughly $80-$90 on Monday Tequila Day, and now this.

Last edited:
The fat sweaty retard pulled his toy Barbie car into his driveway. After groaning his way out of the tiny driver's seat, he opened the hatchback and removed his latest gift to himself...a shitty, second-hand guitar. "I actually saved money here" he thought. "This was a really great deal, I practically stole this guitar!". Upon entering his condo, he turned the thermostat down to 62, then reached into his pocket and checked his phone. "Ant still hasn't called me back, what the fuck?". He dialed his brother's number. "Fuck, voice mail again. Uh, hey bro, it's me, Joe. I just wanted to see what was going on, and, uh, oh yeah, by the way, it's the third of the month and I still haven't received my check. So I just, uh, wanted to, you know, let you know. Just call me back whenever you have the time, OK?".

The sweaty buffoon lumbered his way down the stairs and entered his half-assed home recording studio. He excitedly turned on his amplifier, plugged in his new guitar, and began strumming the opening chords to "Layla" for the five billionth time. "Damn, Joe, you really scored an amazing deal here, this guitar is just awesome!" he thought to himself. At that moment, the basement was suddenly plunged into darkness and silence. "What the FUCK??? Goddamned fucking Biden, with these rolling blackouts! I'm calling the power company and giving those fucks a piece of my mind! I am a working musician, I need my electricity!".

"
Yes, this is Joseph Cue-mia, at 123 Faggot Court in Obesityville. My electric is out, and I'm going to need a repair crew out here at once, and...what's that? Disruption of service for non-payment? Ninety days? But that can't be right! Nine hundred and forty two dollars? Well, is there some kind of payment arrangement I can...uh-huh, uh-huh, but...I mean come on, I can pay thirty-eight dollars today, and...oh, I see. Well thanks for nothing, you assholes!"

"Fucking voice mail, doesn't he EVER pick up? Hey, bro, it's just me again. Listen, I'm kind of in a bind here, the power company cut me off and, well, I kind of need my check right away, and I mean we did have a pact and all. I need you to call me back as soon as you can, OK? Thanks, brother". Joe then sat forlornly in the darkness, running his stubby ham fingers up and down the neck of his new, crappy, used guitar. "I just never get a break, man. I MADE Ant, without me Opie never even would have heard of him. How come this stuff always happens to me?".

No it's a Les Paul Studio. It's a regular Les Paul with no binding.

It's still the model for the coloreds.

From the Wackypedia: Responding to a gap in their model lineup for a lower-priced Les Paul in 1983, Gibson introduced the Studio model. The Studio was designed to attract guitar players who desired traditional Les Paul sound without having to pay for cosmetic features of upscale models.

JebJoh

No it's a Les Paul Studio. It's a regular Les Paul with no binding.
Maybe its just the photo, but the other Les Pauls look wider, gibson makes a ton of student models that look narrow like that so kids can get their arms around them. You see them for sale all over the place because most kids never play them and quit. I've also seen student models where they cut holes in the wood to keep them lighter. Either way, Joe's a douche.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

viGODa
Maybe its just the photo, but the other Les Pauls look wider, gibson makes a ton of student models that look narrow like that so kids can get their arms around them. You see them for sale all over the place because most kids never play them and quit. I've also seen student models where they cut holes in the wood to keep them lighter. Either way, Joe's a douche.
There's Les Paul Juniors that don't have the maple cap, they just have one P90 pickup and some of them are chambered. I think you're thinking of Epiphone Specials. Gibson also made a Les Paul II at one point and they're thinner and still have the archtop. That's just a normal Les Paul Studio and the only difference between a studio/standard/custom is binding and inlays.

JebJoh

There's Les Paul Juniors that don't have the maple cap, they just have one P90 pickup and some of them are chambered. I think you're thinking of Epiphone Specials. Gibson also made a Les Paul II at one point and they're thinner and still have the archtop. That's just a normal Les Paul Studio and the only difference between a studio/standard/custom is binding and inlays.
1659726897952.png