• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Civilians are now referring to Pat as "Fatrick"

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Can you imagine how miserable he will be in assisted living? The CNAs will want to smother him with a pillow after 2 weeks.
A nurse walked in to the small, sterile room with a cupcake and a thin unlit candle. "Time for your birthday cake! You hit the big 4-5! Make a wish!"

"I wish I had a nurse that would put her fat arse in gear and get me a birthday cake worth getting out of bed for, child," he said as he folded his arms.

"Sorry, I'll be back in an hour to give you the last ten pills of your medications for the day." The nurse walked out and sighed. Three days working to take care of this man, and she was already ready to throw in the towel. 'He's usually in bed by 3 A.M.' the nurse thought to herself. 'I can get some rope by then, and then when he's asleep...' She stopped herself from following that line of thought any further. She no longer wanted to think about giving this Santa Claus looking asshole his comeuppance, the same ride she was sure each reindeer wanted to extract from their domineering fat man with his brand new rope reins. "There was Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph," she sang. 'And Kathy,' she thought to herself. She sighed and hummed about a red nosed reindeer, and wandered off to her duties. Fatso ripped a huge wet fart that echoed through the hallway. Kathy sighed and turned around, grabbing an adult diaper on the way to the fat man's room.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: THIS IS PURELY A WORK OF FICTION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL LIFE NURSES ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL

cardwell

34iC9Tk.png

8t60xpK.png

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
The best part is he could end it at any time, but he's such a stubborn and prideful shithead, he just can't let it go and continues to subject himself to a hell of his own making on a daily basis. Turns out, DLTIW is not good for the BP. Do yourself a favor, pig, and just walk away.

View attachment 1384

His gayboy-berserkers and smegma-crazies were less gay than Pat

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
A nurse walked in to the small, sterile room with a cupcake and a thin unlit candle. "Time for your birthday cake! You hit the big 4-5! Make a wish!"

"I wish I had a nurse that would put her fat arse in gear and get me a birthday cake worth getting out of bed for, child," he said as he folded his arms.

"Sorry, I'll be back in an hour to give you the last ten pills of your medications for the day." The nurse walked out and sighed. Three days working to take care of this man, and she was already ready to throw in the towel. 'He's usually in bed by 3 A.M.' the nurse thought to herself. 'I can get some rope by then, and then when he's asleep...' She stopped herself from following that line of thought any further. She no longer wanted to think about giving this Santa Claus looking asshole his comeuppance, the same ride she was sure each reindeer wanted to extract from their domineering fat man with his brand new rope reins. "There was Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph," she sang. 'And Kathy,' she thought to herself. She sighed and hummed about a red nosed reindeer, and wandered off to her duties. Fatso ripped a huge wet fart that echoed through the hallway. Kathy sighed and turned around, grabbing an adult diaper on the way to the fat man's room.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: THIS IS PURELY A WORK OF FICTION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL LIFE NURSES ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL

Literally everyone here is a better writer than Patrick.

G

Screenshot_20210721-001802_Opera.jpg

It's funny contrasting this guy's timeline with Patso's. In a rough situation, instead of forgetting his kids, cowering in fear from "the Monster" and putting up a false front as an actual tough guy, whoever this guy is isn't afraid to let his guard down and share a sincere feeling about his love for his offspring. He also reflects on mistakes he made and shows signs of remorse for them, instead of putting his energy towards overeating, arguing with strangers on the internet and building plastic replicas of stupid spaceships. Guess that's how it goes when you're an actual man and not Mama Raven's special pudgy boy wonder.

If anyone ever needs to give evidence, practice saying the 'p' & 'f' together subtly culminating in Pfatrick, he's gonna hear fatrick every time & get triggered, but there's enough 'puh' in the 'p' to make it deniable.

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
I heard you were talking shit about Patrick S Tomlinson. He’s jacked, not only that but he benches 250lb and is trained martial artist with FIVE guns. He won’t say it because he’s too modest but if you come for him he will neutralise you IMMEDIATELY, you roided up loser. You don’t want to go down this road because Patrick will end you.