• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Civilian accuses controversial author Patrick S. Tomlinson of antisemitism and inciting a cyber-harassment mob.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
1721768255139.png

The Wisconsin-based author, who has had his parental rights terminated by a judge, is being accused of antisemitism for claiming a Jewish man "looks" like a child predator.

Forum Clout
It's not okay to say someone's a creep if they're Jewish?

This is why everyone hates Jews. Not because they control the financial system, but because they're fucking faggots.
They control practically everything, including the First Amendment. They managed today to successfully bully the Trump campaign into dropping Candace Owens as a guest speaker at one of their upcoming fundraisers. They're also calling everyone antisemites who don't support Netanyahu's visit. You must accept the fact the foreign government of Israel has control of our government (primarily through AIPAC) and steals billions of U.S. taxpayer dollars every year, or you're an antisemite who deserves to be shunned from society and go to prison for the "hate crime" of being sick of jews and Israel.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The Wisconsin-based author, who has had his parental rights terminated by a judge, is being accused of antisemitism for claiming a Jewish man "looks" like a child predator.
But Pat bought a keychain in the gift shop on his tour of Dachau during his honeymoon. So that pretty much makes him a jew.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
They control practically everything, including the First Amendment. They managed today to successfully bully the Trump campaign into dropping Candace Owens as a guest speaker at one of their upcoming fundraisers. They're also calling everyone antisemites who don't support Netanyahu's visit. You must accept the fact the foreign government of Israel has control of our government (primarily through AIPAC) and steals billions of U.S. taxpayer dollars every year, or you're an antisemite who deserves to be shunned from society and go to prison for the "hate crime" of being sick of jews and Israel.

I already accept all that.

But even all that doesn't make me hate them. I hate them because they're fucking faggots about it.

The Saudis controll oil and they're just as evil. And they're ugly and smelly and gay and gross. But they're not faggots.