• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cinema Verite with Joseph Colleen Cumia

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
ff62e4d3b71c9bedbb1fde8404e805b4.png

Next time: Joe shares his love of Adam Sandler's filmography, and why y'all sleeping on Uwe Boll!

UnPRePared

Florence Pugh lost my respect when she was, ahem, "dating" Mr. Aaron Rodgers.

Man has had more man ass on his face than Wembley 's toilets.

I’d fuck the absolute shit out Florence Pugh, this movie was her at her least sexually appealing and I’m a guy who has a huge female wrestling fetish. Other than that, it’s a pretty middle of the road sports movie.

It’s one of those movies where they say pretty openly that wrestling is fake but they also build the drama of the movie around the matches. Iron Claw was the same way, they flat out tell you wrestling is fake but then there’s lots of drama when one of the brothers loses a match, like everyone involved didn’t know that was going to happen.

In conclusion, wrestling is for homos and so is every wrestling movie other than The Wrestler.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
I’d fuck the absolute shit out Florence Pugh, this movie was her at her least sexually appealing and I’m a guy who has a huge female wrestling fetish. Other than that, it’s a pretty middle of the road sports movie.

It’s one of those movies where they say pretty openly that wrestling is fake but they also build the drama of the movie around the matches. Iron Claw was the same way, they flat out tell you wrestling is fake but then there’s lots of drama when one of the brothers loses a match, like everyone involved didn’t know that was going to happen.

In conclusion, wrestling is for homos and so is every wrestling movie other than The Wrestler.
The Iron Claw was good shit. Aside from ignoring the existence of Chris Von Erich and the casting of the Harley Race character, the film did a good job.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Im kinda upset that this is the kind of Joeposts we got after he returned from his trip. I was worried that his posts would return to lame shit like this. I hope joe screws something up and shares it soon. The trip to AC and canceling his first two gigs was worth a giggle but I hope he has something funnier posted next time. We got spoiled with him posting something embarrassing at least once a week.

The Iron Claw was good shit. Aside from ignoring the existence of Chris Von Erich and the casting of the Harley Race character, the film did a good job.
I liked it for the most part. The only real sour notes for me were when Ephron kisses his brother’s corpse on the lips, and when The Bear goes to heaven and meets his two year old brother. I laughed out loud in the theater at that part.

UnPRePared

Im kinda upset that this is the kind of Joeposts we got after he returned from his trip. I was worried that his posts would return to lame shit like this. I hope joe screws something up and shares it soon. The trip to AC and canceling his first two gigs was worth a giggle but I hope he has something funnier posted next time. We got spoiled with him posting something embarrassing at least once a week.

This is years old. American fan stumbled on it and sent me the screenshot.

I'm not wasting my time going after this cunts movie reviews, I just found it funny. "So so so so you're saying this movie ISN'T AS GOOD as Casablanca!?!"

Do we think Joe puts on the commentary and turns it off because he can't understand what the British guy is saying?

Capture.PNG