• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Christopher Titus is a faggot.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
That guy's still alive?
Titus used to pretend to be middle. The Rittenhouse shit drives me crazy. I'm a half-spic in the pacific northwest. I lean left. I'm not afraid to admit it. I understand the liberal side of a lot of things. I also think guns are awesome and niggers are criminals. There should be no argument over the Rittenhouse shit. It was all on video at like a million angles. The kid defended himself. There's not a fucking argument against but these fucking retards keep trying to make one.

Titus used to pretend to be middle. The Rittenhouse shit drives me crazy. I'm a half-spic in the pacific northwest. I lean left. I'm not afraid to admit it. I understand the liberal side of a lot of things. I also think guns are awesome and niggers are criminals. There should be no argument over the Rittenhouse shit. It was all on video at like a million angles. The kid defended himself. There's not a fucking argument against but these fucking retards keep trying to make one.
Are you aware that he crossed state lines?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
final-fantasy-x-tidus-laughing-580x334.jpg

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
his short lived FOX show where he stood in a dark cellar with stark lighting monologuing about his abusive alcoholic dad is a memory I could've done without remembering

Have some dignity and stay out of the media game. It's the younger kids time now. Keep your creative output to family on facebook, hollwood faggot. Your physiognomy mirrors Bill "Cuck" Burr's