• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Christmas is ruined

Forum Clout
Was going to have a nice lowkey Christmas this year, but now my fucking girlfriend's parents decided they're going to come and spend Christmas with us and they annoy the fuck out of me! I just wanted to get drunk and watch Christmas specials, now these fuckers are going to be judging my alcoholism and want me to play the same stupid fucking board games over and over again. Worst of all they'll try and get me to go to church! Fuck this stupid holiday that faggots take too seriously.

G

Same here. I've had the flu since Saturday. Didn't put the order in for the rib of beef we usually have on Christmas Day and the butchers have now stopped taking orders until the 28th. My younger son's main present was meant to arrive on the 9th, but is still stuck in some fucking depo somewhere. Can't get anyone on the phone. Tried buying a replacement yesterday, but nowhere has it. My dad's flying in on Friday and I haven't told him yet that my wife's mother (who he's not crazy about) will be joining us for lunch because it's "our turn" this year. Shaping up to be a shitshow.

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
Was going to have a nice lowkey Christmas this year, but now my fucking girlfriend's parents decided they're going to come and spend Christmas with us and they annoy the fuck out of me! I just wanted to get drunk and watch Christmas specials, now these fuckers are going to be judging my alcoholism and want me to play the same stupid fucking board games over and over again. Worst of all they'll try and get me to go to church! Fuck this stupid holiday that faggots take too seriously.
You're a humblebragging retard. Don't take things for granted.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
My younger son's main present
6 Best Sybian Machines & Sybian Alternatives 2023 [Video Review]

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Who knows. Who cares. He really is womanly though, you're right.
This forum hates you, brother. I don't try and be liked. But you do. It's all you have.

How are you such an unwitty boring boob after spending so much time on Reddit? Every post of yours is self indulgent white noise. It's truly pathetic, brother.
You aren't getting kf or Owen's respect and you're also gay
I don't need either's respect, brother. But be sure to tune in next show and listen to it all the way through and pretend you didn't like it and post that for ribs.

1669651174087.png