Chrissie Mayr announces to the world she was at Jan 6 insurrection. FBI's response: "Who the fuck is Chrissie Mayr?"

Our biggest mistake was not pushing Joe Cumia to go to this. I can't believe we missed out on Joe Cumia on camera, going viral for trampling all over the dignity of Capitol Hill, yelling that he wants to rape Nancy Pelosi, after stomping on some cop; which, of course, would have been followed up by us reporting Joe Cumia to the feds and then getting arrested.

We fucked up.

We got lost. Our Pat-Posting got in the way and we fucked up.

Just imagine all the laughs we could have had at Joe's mugshot, followed by his trial. It really pains me to the core.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Our biggest mistake was not pushing Joe Cumia to go to this. I can't believe we missed out on Joe Cumia on camera, going viral for trampling all over the dignity of Capitol Hill, yelling that he wants to rape Nancy Pelosi, after stomping on some cop; which, of course, would have been followed up by us reporting Joe Cumia to the feds and then getting arrested.

We fucked up.

Just imagine all the laughs we could have had at Joe's mugshot, followed by his trial. It really pains me to the core.
Fawk,, what a missed opportunity

G

"Five people died and stuff but it was pretty chill, brah. Yeah we were all chanting something about murdering the vice president of the United States as we beat the shit out of cops, it was fucking tight dude you should've been there".

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey

We fucked up.

Nancy Pelosi: Who are you people? Get out of my office!

Slow Joe: I'm Anthony Cumia's brother. Do you have something to say to me?

*blank stares*

DMAN

NYC Mayor
9c02c4394c52d6adc2037aa85e957461.jpg