ChoMo Joe says fuck the police!

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
_2023834.png

JC914.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
If you'd ask me to guess what type of car Joe drives, I would have bet the farm it was some sort of pick up truck or a custom van to haul musical equipment in.
Maybe maybe I'd guess an Alfa Romeo because he's Italian, never in a million years would I guess a Gucci edition Fiat. Although I should have guessed that because Gucci is a black person's brand

Edit my autocorrect changed Fiat to Ferrari lol

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Reminds when he paid an HOA fine in pennies
It was a bag of crumpled up one dollar bills. He crumpled them on camera individually.

So the people he's mad at weren't effected. They still got his money. He just made a hard time for whoever had to count it while he stood there bowlegged and smirking at them. "Hope ya don't mind all da, uh, uh, singles. Tee, uhhhh, uh, hee."

It was a bag of crumpled up one dollar bills. He crumpled them on camera individually.

So the people he's mad at weren't effected. They still got his money. He just made a hard time for whoever had to count it while he stood there bowlegged and smirking at them. "Hope ya don't mind all da, uh, uh, singles. Tee, uhhhh, uh, hee."
That's right it was dollar bills which is some how dumber than if it was pennies. Thanks Abe your the best.