• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chocolatehellhole, cq_beans comment?

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Chh Rick is calling your favorite eatery white trash.

Cq, does this make you more or less inclined to go?

IMG_0217.jpeg

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
This rube wrote an article about how he had a burnt fillet mignon at Morton’s as if it was some small family place he discovered.

He wishes he could afford a $75 Capitol Grille steak.

Oh and they go there because it’s right down the street from their offices, fat boy. Pretty sure a bunch of millionaires and/or Texans know what a good steak is and where to get it if that’s what they really want.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
After seeing this, I am NOW officially (was unofficial upto this point)

team Patrick s Tomlinson.

@Patrick, I am infiltrating here on your behalf now. dm me.
Why do you have a "team," faggot? Why do you think anyone cares what faggoty little team you're on? Get a job and do your first useful thing for another human being ever. Make a sandwich at Subway, grow a potato. I guarantee you will give up on your gay little "internet activism" once you grow up and do this.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
Why do you have a "team," faggot? Why do you think anyone cares what faggoty little team you're on? Get a job and do your first useful thing for another human being ever. Make a sandwich at Subway, grow a potato. I guarantee you will give up on your gay little "internet activism" once you grow up and do this.
What makes you think I'm not gainfully (self) employed?

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
Why don't you try infiltrating a job so your mother doesn't have to pay for your apartment you fucking faggot?
One of the reasons I'm team Pat now is seeing how much "lore" gets cemented as fact by the creative-writing 40 year old sassters (who are actually jobless and miserable)...I used to believe everything y'all would say about Mr Tomlinson nd the Cumias until you fabricated lies about me as easy as flowing water.

Pig-skin boy.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
One of the reasons I'm team Pat now is seeing how much "lore" gets cemented as fact by the creative-writing 40 year old sassters (who are actually jobless and miserable)...I used to believe everything y'all would say about Mr Tomlinson nd the Cumias until you fabricated lies about me as easy as flowing water.

Pig-skin boy.

Everyone here knows you're a schitzophrenic living in his mother's apartment with no job.

Your whole persona here is one big performative cope.