Chiropractors

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I can't even watch chiropractic shit after I watched Penn & Teller's Bullshit episode on it. They just damage people and relieve them temporarily. They're not even real doctors, like being a doctor even means anything these days.
Super-Heroes_2-768x449.jpg

We survived a global pandamic because of them

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I was having some back and neck pain for a while back when I was traveling all the time for work so I figured I'd check out a chiropractor. It worked and I haven't had any pain since but it's definitely a scam to constantly bill your insurance. I went three times a week for the first 3 weeks and then once a week for like 2 months before I finally told them I wasn't coming back anymore.

The one guy specialized in "maternity chiropractics" which basically meant that he would crack the backs of hot stay at home moms. He was a good looking guy so I'm sure he was fucking all of them. He also called me chief a bunch of times so I really fucking hated him.

Seems like a good way to make a shit ton of money and grope hot women though so much respect to the hustle.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Probably one of the dumber forms of quackery around. Hypnotherapy and homeopathy might be useless gobbledegook but at least there's no chance of getting my spine snapped.
Exactly is quackery! I've seen a video where a Pakistani guy cripples the dude. I've also seen videos of some giant titted doctor in Florida do these and no matter what the patients problem is, it's the same treatment every time.

I love how the guy diagnoses what's wrong by pushing down on their arm or something dumb. "I pushed down on your arm and it's weak, then I adjusted you and now it's strong." Totally subjective and complete charlatan work. The youtube chiropractors all have their own twist to make it seem like it's a personalized visit, but it's the same shit for every patient they see. There's this bald creep that just holds the hands of hot girls in yoga pants and talks about horoscopes and other dumb quackery girls eat up as if that is causing their back pain.

G

Fawk i was going to call one because i have a pinched nerve or something after a big sneeze last year. You guys arent making me feel good
A chiropractor is gonna do exactly shit for a nerve problem. Or any other problem.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I used to go to a chiropractor when I was like 11 because I got migraines all the time. I remember the neck cracking part always scared the shit out of me. Like it legit feels like someone is trying to break your neck like in the movies.

G

IDK if it's in the video you posted, but I watched one where the "doctor" is like "now we make sure the feet are aligned to know it worked". Which sounds really fucking retarded as a verification you aligned a spine or whatever.
I used to go to a chiropractor when I was like 11 because I got migraines all the time. I remember the neck cracking part always scared the shit out of me. Like it legit feels like someone is trying to break your neck like in the movies.
Some chick not too long ago had the neck thing done and became paralyzed from the neck down. I think the consensus was that the underlying issue was always going to make that an inevitability for her when treated, but I would think it's better that happen in a hospital with a real doctor than a chiropractor's office.