• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@Chiquita Banana is Missy?

Forum Clout
1000004823.png

Forum Clout
Speaking of "mangled", she had a fucked up, mangled set of chompers before she weaseled her way into Nana's wallet. She was wearing braces when he started fucking her and he used to talk about fucking a girl with braces, implying it was another kid, until he started posting pictures of this turtle faced roastie on his Twitter.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
There’s no way it’s troll or just someone fucking around and having fun. They way they type comes off like Ant, and then if you see Missy’s tweets comes off like her.

Haha my girlfriend needs to come to my defense cause I’m too much of a pussy to do it myself
Holding out hope it’s a bit. They called me a psychopath just for suggesting the world would be a better place without chritthie mare’s retarded demon horse baby. That is not a controversial statement. Why would anyone want that creature to live? I’d smother it myself but you know…society.