• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@Child appreciation thread

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Best poster on the forum, hands down

Too cool to go on fly-by-night podcasts

Sender of the The Wyyzz Ipad's

Finger on the pulse of the zeitgeist

Say's Nigger, when he wants, where he wants

Always looking for the angle whenever the newest false flag comes down the pipe line

I wanna give @Child. his flowers now while he can still smell them

Three cheers for the only man who ever bested @JohnnyComeLately

@Child. the straw that stirs the drink

G

Best poster on the forum, hands down

Too cool to go on fly-by-night podcasts

Sender of the The Wyyzz Ipad's

Finger on the pulse of the zeitgeist

Say's Nigger, when he wants, where he wants

Always looking for the angle whenever the newest false flag comes down the pipe line

I wanna give @Child. his flowers now while he can still smell them

Three cheers for the only man who ever bested @JohnnyComeLately

@Child. the straw that stirs the drink
This faggot is killing me with kindness, somebody help! fire! fire! HELP...literary dying RN, from the kindness

210803-travis-campbell-snip-ac-856p.jpg

G

Im all in with the Child
Thie whole "kill them with kindness" thing works. For a week, I legit wanted to get the ball rolling on some JohnnyComeLately hate, and he diffused me like I was a shoddily made Pipe Bomb.

Literally gobsmacked rn.

G

I'm a big fan of @Child. to be honest witcha.
Everyone has said something that touched me greatly...only criteria is they have to move me without meaning to. Yours was when you mentioned how even the Netherlands is Poz'd, cant remember the exact quote, but your humanity came thru.

All of you are special, i mean it...I've been in a lot of online groups, but this is the most dynamic.

G

Even though he's criticized me a bit in the past, I can always tell it comes from Child's desire to see me grow and become better.
You're gonna make FBI office of director someday, just keep up the good work my glowie bro.

KIDDIDNG!!!