#chewthoroughly

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
8534C306-16A8-4F1A-B228-E67AD6AF7033.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Ham is hands down the worst deli meat you can have short of turkey breast, the dirtiest of fucking birds to ingest.

This Moo-ron would be better off making two strips of uncured, low to no sugar bacon in olive or avocado oil, then reusing the grease to cook his eggs. You have a high amount of monounsaturated fat from the bacon, and the grease is loaded with it helps your eggs (which are only worth a shit and loaded with proper amino acids when they're grass fed, not the cheap grain fed, stupid). Then use an aged cheese to help your gut Flora that you kill with all that fucking beer - a bit of sour cream would assist with that too. Toss the bloody low carb wrap, it's loaded with other shit you don't need. Your peppers are red, that's actually a good thing; onions and cilantro are fine as well, but get organic black beans with no added salt. Throw in either cooked spinach or a bit of raw kale, as the bacon helps absorb the nutrients from them. Fuck the plantain. I can't hate on the black coffee, especially a straight dark roast - that's great for the liver. BUT, again, you're hurting your stomach with the acid, reinforcing the aged cheese ideal, and the need for a good probiotic and prebiotic.

But hey, what do I know - ANYONE CAN DO IT!

bumbum8

It died on the vine
What's wrong with a bowl of plain oatmeal, apple, and some coffee? I guess the keto thing means he can't have that. Okay, yogurt and coffee...or fucking nothing. It's not like Joe's starving or anything. Just drink the coffee, or make "bulletproof" coffee if you insist.

He's not going out to the rig or on the logging site, he just sits around all day. No need to put this much thought and effort into fueling your body when you're doing literally nothing.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Ham is hands down the worst deli meat you can have short of turkey breast, the dirtiest of fucking birds to ingest.

This Moo-ron would be better off making two strips of uncured, low to no sugar bacon in olive or avocado oil, then reusing the grease to cook his eggs. You have a high amount of monounsaturated fat from the bacon, and the grease is loaded with it helps your eggs (which are only worth a shit and loaded with proper amino acids when they're grass fed, not the cheap grain fed, stupid). Then use an aged cheese to help your gut Flora that you kill with all that fucking beer - a bit of sour cream would assist with that too. Toss the bloody low carb wrap, it's loaded with other shit you don't need. Your peppers are red, that's actually a good thing; onions and cilantro are fine as well, but get organic black beans with no added salt. Throw in either cooked spinach or a bit of raw kale, as the bacon helps absorb the nutrients from them. Fuck the plantain. I can't hate on the black coffee, especially a straight dark roast - that's great for the liver. BUT, again, you're hurting your stomach with the acid, reinforcing the aged cheese ideal, and the need for a good probiotic and prebiotic.

But hey, what do I know - ANYONE CAN DO IT!
or the retard could just eat some wheaties like a normal fucking person and not cover it in sugar.