• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Chef Pat does it again.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Did we miss this one or was it just me?

Screen-Shot-2022-09-23-at-17-28-47.png

Screen-Shot-2022-09-23-at-17-38-36.png

Fc-P-hf-Xo-AIYKG1.jpg

What a fucking disgrace. Nice trough slop, stupid.

Riccardo Bosi

hates pedophiles and pedophile protectors
1. lol, tofu isn't a substitute for meat, retard. Even the people who supposedly eat "healthy" have animal products in their meals, hence why you need feta and butter to keep your meals from tasting like utter shite. Fucking fat moron.

2. The tofu looks like processed dog food because that's what it is; oh, except that it's worse, because feeding a dog this "food" is animal abuse.

There you go. Eat your fucking glorified, processed salad. You're an AIDS patient with too much fat to die, fucking non-Dutch idiot.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
1. lol, tofu isn't a substitute for meat, retard. Even the people who supposedly eat "healthy" have animal products in their meals, hence why you need feta and butter to keep your meals from tasting like utter shite. Fucking fat moron.

2. The tofu looks like processed dog food because that's what it is; oh, except that it's worse, because feeding a dog this "food" is animal abuse.

There you go. Eat your fucking glorified, processed salad. You're an AIDS patient with too much fat to die, fucking non-Dutch idiot.
No, child. I am helping the environment by eating soy products. I’m sorry you’re so stupid.

I love that these faggots get all self righteous about their plant based diet when a huge majority of that stuff is terrible for the planet and processed to the max.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
serious question, has Pat ever posted a photo of food he is consuming that didn’t look like dog shit? I spent a few years in the midwest and while the food sucked I don’t remember it ever looking this awful. Like holy shit I hate cooking but I’ve never served anything as aesthetically unappealing as the slop this pig fuck shovels in his mouth on a daily basis. I have seen soups nearly as bad as hooligans but I just didn’t eat them. I bet I could easily find pet food commercials where the product looks closer to something first world humans consume than this FAT FUCKIN BUFFOON posts for his shitty twitter points.