• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cheers or Frasier?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Cheers. I was all in wit da Coach. It was also funny for me because my dad would mutter "fucking cunt" under his breath any time Shelley Long spoke. He really hates that bitch. Like if I called him right now and asked him what he thinks about Shelley Long he'd probably be like "Well, I hope the fucking cunt dies, buddy." in an upbeat, jovial tone.

Frasier and his brother were fake British fags and even as a kid I couldn't sanction that shit. Also tossed salad and scrambled eggs sounds like shit.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Cheers. I was all in wit da Coach. It was also funny for me because my dad would mutter "fucking cunt" under his breath any time Shelley Long spoke. He really hates that bitch. Like if I called him right now and asked him what he thinks about Shelley Long he'd probably be like "Well, I hope the fucking cunt dies, buddy." in an upbeat, jovial tone.
What’s wit’ da hate from your old man?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I’ve barely seen Cheers. It was never on cable. Shows before and after it — Seinfeld, Roseanne, Cosby, Friends — never stopped being on in reruns, but I couldn’t watch it until streaming. Weird with how popular it was. I have vague memories of my folks watching it when I was a lad.

Anyway, I prefer Frasier since I watched it when it was on. Roz and Daphne were the two hottest broads on 90s network TV. When my penis started noticing those things, buckey boy you better believe I never missed an episode.

Cheers does hold up, especially the Diane seasons. She was annoying when I watched the show as a kid, but I watched it recently and realized she was very funny in that role. I didn’t like the Kirstie Alley years as much on rewatch, but it was still a good show.
Boqoreh is a homosexual so he relates more to two fags trying to act like they're English by talking about plays and classical music. He can't relate to AlphaChad Sam trying to bang some side pieces and taking advice from time-worn sage Coach.