Check out the empties maaan (Dabblecon)

Reeper

Has anyone noticed that missy apparently has a glass eye?
F726C9C7-C349-4E48-9373-7B615F9CE50A.jpeg

Two princesses

View attachment 93531

I hope america gets nuked
Seriously, the reply guys to this 40 year old unimpressive bar wench makes me want to convert to ☪️

WucTMjn.png

"- Anthony, I think I've said pretty clearly that you would benefit tremendously by growing a beard, not by having one!"

The next day:

LVKLZRR.png

"- Goddamit Ant! I said growing, not grooming. Get some real man stuff in you, for fuck's sake!"

ezUSWjr.jpeg

"- Alright... I give up! And I am the one who gets called literal Jim... Btw, give us her number when you're done, would ya? Ha-Cha-Cha-Chaaaaa!"

Mr Ass

Shuli is pretty good on uncle Rico with levy. But every other show on his bullshit network sucks. I remember back in the day on stern levy would put together these killers of comedy shows with shuli and Beetlejuice and sal and Richard and Gary the retard and a few others. Artie called them the hack pack on the air and shuli got very butthurt about it. Artie said they all used levy because he was the only one who could actually go on stage and headline with an hour of material. And now we see history repeating itself as levy has fuckin 3 shows on that jews network.

Bob always seemed like a good dude and I'm glad his career is having this little resurgence, small as it may be. Beats doing fuckin firehouses.
Levy does seem like a nice guy. Levy's set was pretty good. Nana had nothing. I sat through it with the Butt-Head face.

G

Levy does seem like a nice guy. Levy's set was pretty good. Nana had nothing. I sat through it with the Butt-Head face.

It was good, but ...it's just.. cringe? idk
I was getting douche chills the whole time as he is working the crowd...
wow, another black guy prison joke... another "that guy has bigger boobs than her" joke.. another spit or swallow poll of the crowd...
and bob saying he's "back" and dancing... he's 60 something years old...I can't be alone here?

maybe we're veterans of the schtick as honorary members of the cellar table and used to it :cool::sneaky:
and the anti-pc boomers in the crowd think hearing "faggot" outloud in public is the best thing since sliced bread
and i'm a closet levy and florentine podcast fanboy... the art of standup :image_9248: ..is just.. GAY
FUCK!!!!!

Mr Ass

wow, another black guy prison joke... another "that guy has bigger boobs than her" joke.. another spit or swallow poll of the crowd...
and bob saying he's "back" and dancing... he's 60 something years old...I can't be alone here?

maybe we're veterans of the schtick as honorary members of the cellar table and used to it :cool::sneaky:
and the anti-pc boomers in the crowd think hearing "faggot" outloud in public is the best thing since sliced bread
and i'm a closet levy and florentine podcast fanboy... the art of standup :image_9248: ..is just.. GAY
FUCK!!!!!
I never heard his stand up before so it was better than I expected. And I was expecting it to be terrible because of how people talk about him.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"

FUCK!!!!!
I like levy and I know what you mean. He tried to start shit with Dave Chappelle, insisting he wrote the "I'm gonna go beat my dick like it owes me money" joke. Every hack comic has told that joke and Chappelle told it in character as a hack. Bob was too far gone off the xans to be reasoned with though.

I saw him live probably 10 years ago and he literally just did crowd work the entire time. I remember it being ok.