• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chaotic Benzo Powerplay

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
I went mental 3 days ago. My wife took me to a doctor. I've jsut repainted my whole hallway, remove all the radiators and everything. I haven't been this productive since before covid. Currently listening to Danger of Love by the Ramones on a loop and baking cakes. There was a reason I stared this thread to say something but it's gone now. Its a.cheesecake.bt rhe way. X

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Ya ever get where you marry a psychologist and she makes you choose between benzos and divorce?

1C554849-2B75-4B4C-9441-D43FEDA92618.jpeg

Happens to me all the time!

G

I just reached 1740 this morning. I cartwheeled back down to 1650 because I was playing while painting. The chess.com elo system .akes no sense amyway because i get thumped all over the place on Sundays but i can climb 200 midweek. I duno why thay is tbhwy
Damn that's pretty strong, yeah. My best was 1802 on lichess but I'm sitting around 1650 again. I think lichess elo translates to about 300 less than chess.com

As for the system making no sense - Indians and cheaters bro. Quite often one in the same thing, tbphwy

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
They always turn me into a zombie. I get ativan.
Ativan is the only benzo that does absolutely nothing to me. I took the whole bottle in one gulp and didnt feel a tingle. Its a weird benzo. Some people get rly fucked up from it, and its inactive for some people. Stay on it though. Super easy withdrawals compared to all other prescription benzos.

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
Damn that's pretty strong, yeah. My best was 1802 on lichess but I'm sitting around 1650 again. I think lichess elo translates to about 300 less than chess.com

As for the system making no sense - Indians and cheaters bro. Quite often one in the same thing, tbphwy
I spent hours doing lichess puzzles and i went from 1100 to 1600 within maybe 2 weeks. I only know 3 systems (london, vienna, slav) and i think I'm pretty much expired became I don't know the Sicilian properly yet. I only play drunk too so i blunder/badly coordinate pretty liberally.

G

I spent hours doing lichess puzzles and i went from 1100 to 1600 within maybe 2 weeks. I only know 3 systems (london, vienna, slav) and i think I'm pretty much expired became I don't know the Sicilian properly yet. I only play drunk too so i blunder/badly coordinate pretty liberally.
Which time control do you play? I'm pretty cozy at 3+0. Pretty much only know the queens gambit and a bit of the Sicilian. I'm okay at general opening theory though so I can hang.