• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Celebrities I would fuck

G

Now that I'm off probation and daddy gave me full posting privileges, I thought I would move this to the proper channel.

Elizabeth Olsen (right up her ass)

Scarlett Johansson (creampie any time)

Halle Berry (it's not nigger fucking if they're half white)

Taylor Swift (I'd use her mouth like the blow up doll she is)

Miley Cyrus (I'd fuck Billy Ray's daughter right in her achy breaky fartbox)

Natalie Portman (I'd make her ass cheeks clap so many times it would be a round of applause)

Eva Mendez (got to love that good '90s throwback pussy)

Gal Gadot (I know she's a kike, but she's also Wonder woman so I can't pass that up)

Anne Hathaway (I know she's annoying but I would shove it right in her hair pie)

Megan Fox (she looks like she could get on top and cowgirl all day)

Milla jovovich (she was born in the USSR... Share some pussy, comrade)

Olivia Wilde (I'm talking up the ass until she has to wear diapers. I'm trying to blow that rectum OUT)

Emma Stone (she looks like she can literally suck your balls dry with her cute little mouth)

Taylor Ann Joy (thanks, @BrotherMan1488 ) because she has an adorable face and I want to blow my load all over it while she stares at me with her big creepy eyes.

What's the name of some of dem other celebrities we got that we'd fuck?

Last edited by a moderator:
G

skinnygirl-eugeniacooneybeach.gif
What the actual fuck? I thought HBO canceled tales from the crypt

G

lowend73

Forum Clout
Now that I'm off probation and daddy gave me full posting privileges, I thought I would move this to the proper channel.

Natalie Portman (I'd make her ass cheeks clap so many times it would be a round of applause)

Gal Gadot (I know she's a kike, but she's also Wonder woman so I can't pass that up)

Anne Hathaway (I know she's annoying but I would shove it right in her hair pie)

Olivia Wilde (I'm talking up the ass until she has to wear diapers. I'm trying to blow that rectum OUT)

Emma Stone (she looks like she can literally suck your balls dry with her cute little mouth)

Taylor Ann Joy (thanks, @BrotherMan1488 ) because she has an adorable face and I want to blow my load all over it while she stares at me with her big creepy eyes.

How tall are you? Reason im asking is that Milia Jovovich looks for a certain height.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout

I have actually fucked one of these women. Feel free to speculate.