Caught patposting red handed

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I know a guy whose wife not only goes through his emails and phone, but she has pretended to be him on group WhatsApp chats with his friends and once (or the one time he told me about anyway) pretended to be him in an email exchange with his mother. The faggot was mama's boying to her about issues he was having with the wife and his dear old ma was supportive and encouraging. Then the whole tone of the conversation changed as the loopy cunt impersonated him and told mother how great she (the nutjob wife) was and how everything was great now.

He has 3 children with her and she wants a 4th.
I actually know a guy (a black guy at that which somehow makes it even more ridiculous) whose ex-gf knew all of his logins. One time a mutual friend was chatting to him on Facebook Messenger about some slut he'd been banging and the black dude started replying "Haha very funny guys, nice chat you're having. :)" My friend was like "WTF are you talking about?" and then found out this psychotic bitch was monitoring all of his conversations.

G

I actually know a guy (a black guy at that which somehow makes it even more ridiculous) whose ex-gf knew all of his logins. One time a mutual friend was chatting to him on Facebook Messenger about some slut he'd been banging and the black dude started replying "Haha very funny guys, nice chat you're having. :)" My friend was like "WTF are you talking about?" and then found out this psychotic bitch was monitoring all of his conversations.
The guy I mentioned is also black (well half.) When they get pussy whipped by a white woman they go all in