• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cat rambo left her husband for not being attracted to her and is now dating a woman

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout

Screenshot-20240327-122803-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240327-122822-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240327-122847-Chrome.jpg

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout

Screenshot-20240327-122803-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240327-122822-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240327-122847-Chrome.jpg
I made it through the second paragraph before having to stop. These people understand human sexuality the same way I understand why crocodiles fuck after watching a nature documentary. I'm not a 10 but Jesus Christ listening to her talk about her desirability (and the reasons behind it) is nauseating.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
There's not a person on earth who would have genuine desire for Cat Rambo. She's grandmotherly. The fact that she rainbow Skittles' her hair doesn't help things, either. I'm sure she's a disaster in the bedroom. She's got the drooping posture of a geriatric.

Edit:
There's not a person on earth who would have genuine desire for Cat Rambo.

Joe_DeRosa-1.png

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
There's not a person on earth who would have genuine desire for Cat Rambo. She's grandmotherly. The fact that she rainbow Skittles' her hair doesn't help things, either. I'm sure she's a disaster in the bedroom. She's got the drooping posture of a geriatric.

Edit:

View attachment 190373
Ole Kidney Bean Head, pounding away at Cat Rambo's ass. Yum!

Forum Clout
Ugly people should never demand their significant others have sex with them. They should accept the cards they were dealt and understand they will live a life of almost zero sex. Like, why would you want to put someone you love through that?

Shane Nokes wife is a -2 and belongs in an animal sanctuary but she would still be right to not want Daddy Cum Cannon to shoot his odious loads on her face.

Last edited: