Cast members that guarantee a movie will be shit.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
09F6046E-59A0-493D-B772-ECFFDA8639B3.jpeg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Will Farrell should be treated with the same contempt that Pauly Shore and Rob Schneider get, if not worse. If there was a just god, Will Farrell would be discovered dead in the a run off viaduct choked to death with his own fishnet stockings after a brutal rape, the last of his essence mixing with the rain and mud, never to be seen again behind a metal grate somewhere.

edit: oh, this is a hating on darkies thread, my bad, punching out.

6603074-brie-larsen-marvel-1-700x525.jpg
This flat assed bitch I can't stand her and her fungus toes
Filtered.

Brie's never been at fault for any bad movie she's been in (Glass Castle made its entire cast look retarded, Captain Marvel is a capeshit), and I've never known anyone who dislikes her that wasn't a Grade A Autist who built their entire personality around the YouTube channels they watch.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Filtered.

Brie's never been at fault for any bad movie she's been in (Glass Castle made its entire cast look retarded, Captain Marvel is a capeshit), and I've never known anyone who dislikes her that wasn't a Grade A Autist who built their entire personality around the YouTube channels they watch.
she actually did some good indie movies before her mainstream Room movie fame.

she actually did some good indie movies before her mainstream Room movie fame.
I will say I love how Marvel went and found debatably the best actress they've had to date (maybe 2 behind Cumberbatch) and proceeded to hand her absolutely fucking nothing to work with. Christian Bales Thor character was apparently complete dogshit, too.

And you know most of the budgets for those fucking movies are pissed away on star power, and then they do that with it.