• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cartoons worse than The Chip Chipperson Show

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
Yes this is awful but I disagree.

Jim made his cartoon with the money he stole from fans of the show. Gentle truckers who just mind their business.
How do I scam truckers?

165138712-021e72dc-79c3-4dff-8992-68db652e4c4d.png

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
They actually put effort into this

Even tho it’s derivative, you can tell from the start what the dynamic is

It’s a country mouse vs city mouse cartoon with an urban twist

chip’s cartoon was a lot of like this rocko episode were they try to make their own cartoon

I’ve seen #elsagate cartoons with more coherent narratives than the chip cartoon

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
They actually put effort into this

Even tho it’s derivative, you can tell from the start what the dynamic is

It’s a country mouse vs city mouse cartoon with an urban twist

chip’s cartoon was a lot of like this rocko episode were they try to make their own cartoon

I’ve seen #elsagate cartoons with more coherent narratives than the chip cartoon

Wacky Deli yeah!

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
If it has a plot that goes from A to B, it is better than Chip Chipperson. I remember Norton bringing up that Colin pointed out there was no plot in the Chip cartoon, and Norton "I know I know" like he was being nagged over something that wasn't important.
The fact that Colin even watched that hunk of shit makes me lose a little respect for him.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
If it has a plot that goes from A to B, it is better than Chip Chipperson. I remember Norton bringing up that Colin pointed out there was no plot in the Chip cartoon, and Norton "I know I know" like he was being nagged over something that wasn't important.
It's a cartoon about nothing!