• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Carl Sagan sucked.

P

potatopeeler63

[MEDIA=youtube]ML4kiFCKZGo[/MEDIA]

Sat like a faggot. Pretentious cocksucker. Also jewish.
This description also fits Christopher hitchens

OMGGG HITCHSLAP!!! MOTHER TERESA IS A FUCKING BITCH!

K.gif

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I hate all these faggot atheist icons.

all those “intellectual dark web” homos suck.

the online atheists who love them are all socially autistic weirdos.

I’m not an “intellectual” like Sam Harris but the most logical and factual outlook to have is agnosticism since nobody knows what the truth is or will ever know.

I’m agnostic but live as Christian as I can just to annoy these types of people.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
all those “intellectual dark web” homos suck.
It was just a group of Jews who wanted to run interference on Joe Rogan's ability to potentially lead millions of 15-29 yo white men down a path they didn't want. They tried to co-opt alt right momentum and present themselves as dangerous truth tellers a la early Jordan Peterson but it boils down to more civic nationalist, subtle encouragement of white demographic displacement complacency. Bring up race, immigration, and demographics to them and, after all their posing, they fall like a Jenga tower

that article is like a guy who gives himself a nickname instead of getting one naturally from his friends/enemies. All of them are so embarrassed by it they try to distance themselves from it now

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

Sat like a faggot. Pretentious cocksucker. Also jewish.

You weren't kidding about the posture. All the advancements, all the privilege, all of the access to healthy diet and a gymnasium... and he slouches and slumps there like the pathetic weak faggot that he is. An Ancient Greek would've eviscerated this nigger as soon as he opened his cunty beak before it leaked such nonsense.

And the guy's so obtuse too. "Well, what do you mean by "God"?" You know what I'm talking about, dipshit. The more these idiots "learn" about the universe, the less they know about reality.

Science is gay

Case in point. "Jews and niggers are ruining the planet -- hey, here's an outlet where we can pontificate about nothing and look smart to untermensch!"

Fuck this gay earth.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
It was just a group of Jews who wanted to run interference on Joe Rogan's ability to potentially lead millions of 15-29 yo white men down a path they didn't want. They tried to co-opt alt right momentum and present themselves as dangerous truth tellers a la early Jordan Peterson but it boils down to more civic nationalist, subtle encouragement of white demographic displacement complacency. Bring up race, immigration, and demographics to them and, after all their posing, they fall like a Jenga tower

that article is like a guy who gives himself a nickname instead of getting one naturally from his friends/enemies. All of them are so embarrassed by it they try to distance themselves from it now
Deathsquad, but with a dash of intellectualism, nigga.

G

I’m not an “intellectual” like Sam Harris but the most logical and factual outlook to have is agnosticism since nobody knows what the truth is or will ever know.

I’m agnostic but live as Christian as I can just to annoy these types of people.
This is the way. Also, it's good to hedge your bets. (That's what Al Capone said when people asked him why he wore a crucifix.)

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
moustache space nigger is even worse

he’s the most pretentious man I’ve ever seen

I got a YouTube ad once and it was him shilling some “master course” on “how to think” - it was the most condescending bullshit I’ve ever seen. Who the FUCK is paying for that by the way?

How I think is how I think, that’s it. I don’t give a fuck who he is or how smart he says he is