Card-carrying racist Joseph Cumia chimping out on fight videos

Wa4892

Is this real? If it is, is he insane or does he have some sort of Tourette's that he just can't control?

Seriously, if I had a business and lost even one job because of something I posted online, I would delete all my social media and never post online again. Its like - again if this is real - he just cannot control himself. How, after embarrassing himself on People's Court ("but I WON!"), does he not understand every bar, theater, fruit stand and CRUISE LINE will cancel ALL business with him over crap like this?

It’s hilariously pathetic how the former Compund East poker crowd hangs on to the good old days still fellates Nana on twitter to get her approval. Can’t wait for Nana to have a Christmas karaoke party in her apartment.
It'd be almost as pitiful if Joe was the younger one, but seeing an older brother pandering to his faggoty younger sibling that way is just too pathetic for words. And you know Nana has Joe's ridiculous USA IN DISTRESS account blocked anyhow.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Is this real? If it is, is he insane or does he have some sort of Tourette's that he just can't control?

Niggers typically have poor to nonexistent impulse control. It’s real.

Seriously, if I had a business and lost even one job because of something I posted online, I would delete all my social media and never post online again. Its like - again if this is real - he just cannot control himself.

He’s a nigger. Cumias need someone to feel superior to and niggers are all they have. Niggers are all they’ve ever had.

How, after embarrassing himself on People's Court ("but I WON!"), does he not understand every bar, theater, fruit stand and CRUISE LINE will cancel ALL business with him over crap like this?

I think he misses being a public victim and is hoping he can make hay about being “canceled.”

Cumias don’t understand the difference between reaping the clearly inevitable consequences of your actions and being unfairly targeted. Fucking Anthony and Joe both to this day remain baffled as to why Sirius would take issue with Anthony’s firehose of insane tweets after he got physical with a WOC in Times Square. He lost millions of dollars over something no one would have known about if he’d had any impulse control.

Like I said, they’re niggers.

Joe also doesn’t realize that nobodies don’t get canceled, just fired.