• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can you piss off* anyone in your life with one sentence?

I did not lose a leg in Vietnam to read offensive posts like that.

By the way, did anyone notice @Brooke Shields never replied "But you have both your legs" so I could finish the bit? He didn't even acknowledge the Mitch Hedberg reference with a rib, despite several other brothermen doing so. I think he's not interested in setting up a volley for the smash since he won't get the ultimate credit. Attention whoring douchebag is more about himself than about da bit.

If you're reading this and you simply weren't aware of that particular Mitch Hedberg joke, I apologize. But otherwise I hope you die.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
By the way, did anyone notice @Brooke Shields never replied "But you have both your legs" so I could finish the bit? He didn't even acknowledge the Mitch Hedberg reference with a rib, despite several other brothermen doing so. I think he's not interested in setting up a volley for the smash since he won't get the ultimate credit. Attention whoring douchebag is more about himself than about da bit.

If you're reading this and you simply weren't aware of that particular Mitch Hedberg joke, I apologize. But otherwise I hope you die.
i didn't even realize what I said was originally a Mitch Hedberg reference, just had rape on my mind