• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can you ever imagine saying “And i’ll fucking wait till my baby is born and kill her too”

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Seriously twisted. He can’t even justify it as anger at Jon or Ade. And it can’t be a lie because it is so fucking specific and also not even necessary to get the police to act.

Anyway I support Sargent Evans in his legal fight against convicted criminal, contempt-er, debtor, baby killer, and white supremacist Patrick SS Tomlinson.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Pat is a classic "if I can't have it then no one can!" cunt. Just a vile, despicable piece of shit. That's why he's always saying garbage like people should abandon their families if their parents don't share the same ideology. He wants everyone to be as miserable as he is.

Forum Clout
I can't believe how people don't want to believe how this likely went. It went like this, Pat thought the Baby was Jon's that's why he was going to kill her, Ade may have known it couldn't have been, but Pat didn't, but when it turned out it was his that still meant shit to him, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have killed his own baby. Sure he'd not support it to fuck over the mom, but not kill it. If it were a boy he may have even stayed in his life.

Forum Clout
I can't believe how people don't want to believe how this likely went. It went like this, Pat thought the Baby was Jon's that's why he was going to kill her, Ade may have known it couldn't have been, but Pat didn't, but when it turned out it was his that still meant shit to him, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have killed his own baby. Sure he'd not support it to fuck over the mom, but not kill it. If it were a boy he may have even stayed in his life.
I don't recall seeing any mention of Fatso thinking the baby was a different man's baby. When the new husband came to the forums to explain what happened was there any mention of a dispute over paternity? The new husband and his ex tried to work with him to give him some visitation rights outside of the courts and Fatso refused to come to an agreement unless it was on his unreasonable terms, so visitations were off the table.

Fatso has celebrated on social media not having any children and how happy he and his dopey pillhead wife are to be a childless couple. His ex was smart, and still is, to keep her daughter away from Cluster B Fatso and his irresponsible wife.

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Forum Clout
He would have followed through with it if he wasn't such a loser fuck up.
Any loser fuck up can kill their family. He couldn't follow through with it because he squealed like an angry pig bitch to a relative of all people and got caught. I'm ashamed to have ever stuck my dick in his whore of a mother at that truck stop all those years ago. At least she let me fool around with Tommy.

Forum Clout
I don't recall seeing any mention of Fatso thinking the baby was a different man's baby. When the new husband came to the forums to explain what happened was there any mention of a dispute over paternity? The new husband and his ex tried to work with him to give him some visitation rights outside of the courts and Fatso refused to come to an agreement unless it was on his unreasonable terms, so visitations were off the table.

Fatso has celebrated on social media not having any children and how happy he and his dopey pillhead wife are to be a childless couple. His ex was smart, and still is, to keep her daughter away from Cluster B Fatso and his irresponsible wife.
No but the timeline fits her leaving Pat while weeks pregnant, possibly before she knew. Who in their right mind would not think it was the guy she left with's kid? It's strange that people don't see that. Add to that Pat taking getting her pregnant when it turned out to be his kid as some sort of pride and I think it fits.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Pretty sure he meant he was going to wait until the baby was born then kill Ade and Jon. Leaving the baby alive but without any parents except for Pat who would be serving life in prison.

Forum Clout
No but the timeline fits her leaving Pat while weeks pregnant, possibly before she knew. Who in their right mind would not think it was the guy she left with's kid? It's strange that people don't see that. Add to that Pat taking getting her pregnant when it turned out to be his kid as some sort of pride and I think it fits.
He's posted multiple times that his wife left him when she was only a few weeks pregnant with his baby.