• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can we turn lit crit into making fun of this tard?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
1699696335567.png
What in God’s name is “Afropantheology”?

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
This fucking guy is the laziest person we’ve come across, and Joe Cumia exists.

Ooga says he can’t work because he has a chronic illness that consists of a runny nose and getting sleepy sometimes.

He “edited” a book with two other people and siphons up all of the meagre credit with his giant nostrils.

He wrote maaaaaybe one short story that was about killing white people and blacks driving large expensive cars or something.

He runs around to various fake awards shows using other people’s money to get token giveaways to pad his fragile ego.

He makes up (probably stole) a word that has, at best, a very broad and vague meaning, and creates no work in the genre. Then he starts claiming said empty genre is here to somehow reclaim Africa’s history. A history of genocide, colonialism from Arabs and Europeans, rape, poverty, and flies buzzing around small children in Christian Children’s Fund commercials.

He’s so hateable. But I hate the white nerds who prop him up even more. I can’t believe this is the guy they chose to throw all of their guilt and white paternalism behind.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
This fucking guy is the laziest person we’ve come across, and Joe Cumia exists.

Ooga says he can’t work because he has a chronic illness that consists of a runny nose and getting sleepy sometimes.

He “edited” a book with two other people and siphons up all of the meagre credit with his giant nostrils.

He wrote maaaaaybe one short story that was about killing white people and blacks driving large expensive cars or something.

He runs around to various fake awards shows using other people’s money to get token giveaways to pad his fragile ego.

He makes up (probably stole) a word that has, at best, a very broad and vague meaning, and creates no work in the genre. Then he starts claiming said empty genre is here to somehow reclaim Africa’s history. A history of genocide, colonialism from Arabs and Europeans, rape, poverty, and flies buzzing around small children in Christian Children’s Fund commercials.

He’s so hateable. But I hate the white nerds who prop him up even more. I can’t believe this is the guy they chose to throw all of their guilt and white paternalism behind.
This is spot on.

I'm sure there are hundreds of legit African Authors, but for some reason they chose this loser as their African poster boy? Is he just really good a networking?