• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can someone that is more familiar with the mentally challenged explain this video to me?

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Sure... the retard here is for some reason obsessed with social media, so while his 'friends' are having an encouraging bonding moment at a significant time of [one of] their lives, he stands back awkwardly in the small room on his own with a camera.
what Gregg is really saying when he calls himself a "people watcher" (faggot phrase) is that he's awkward, annoying and unlikeable and he prefers to avoid the discomfort of others noticing that by hiding behind a camera

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
You guys didn't read his explanation. He posted this because it was cringy! Yeah? Did ya?

Forum Clout
Opie doesn't have any friends his own age, so he thinks that these Eagles fans in their 20's and 30's and their coordinated dance routine is "cool".

He always tried to talk up "The Philly Crew" and their antics as if they were the Rat Pack, but they're just a bunch of jerks from Philly that act like frat boys despite being far too old. He lives vicariously through them. He gets to watch them cut loose and do shots, one guy occasionally remembers he's there so they scream the he's GOTTA do a shot with them, knowing he'll pick up the tab, and then he leaves to take his family home and get to bed early. Next time he's down for a family event, he hears the embellished stories that go, "Dude. Doooood. You fawkin' missed it. After ya left, Rob D. finished that bottle of Jame-O. You know the one that he had in his gym bag? We wuz doin shots, right? And Chinese Pete fawkin' dared him to finish the bottle before the end of the 3rd quarter. Fawkin' Rob D. sez 'Ah yeah, ya Chinese prick? Watch it.' and slams back the rest of the fawkin' bottle. Chinese Pete was like, 'Dude!' ...and we waz all like, 'You fawkin animal!!!' Then Rob D. fawkin goes outside on the deck and almost falls off. We thought he wuz gonna hurl.

Emily sez she's gotta get him home but he can't fawkin' walk, right? So me, Sal, Chinese Pete, Julio, Nicky, and Nicky's cousin, had to lift him the fawk up by the arms and legs and throw him into the back of his Jeep so Emily can drive him home. Nicky's cousin is like '
We gotta strap this guy in or he's gonna bounce the fuck out if she hits a bump' and Sal climbs up on the tire to buckle him cuz its lifted ya know, and Julio runs up and checks his fucking oil! I swear, he got his thumb halfway up his ass. We fawkin' lost. it.

Dude. Emily drove him home and said he was passed out the whole time. Then he goes and wakes up and calls me at halftime during Sunday Night Football and asked if we were going to watch the game and I'm like, 'Cuz. The game happened already. You passed tha fuck out.' ...and he was like 'Bro.'

It was epic, Ope. You shoulda been there."

Opie listens the whole time, locked with an open mouthed gape, occasionally forcing his "guk guk guk guk" fake laugh, and ends with "Holy... You guys are animals. I can't hang. I can't hang. I gotta go home and do the thing." ...and they chide him and joke that he's got to be there next time. Next time.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Opie doesn't have any friends his own age, so he thinks that these Eagles fans in their 20's and 30's and their coordinated dance routine is "cool".

He always tried to talk up "The Philly Crew" and their antics as if they were the Rat Pack, but they're just a bunch of jerks from Philly that act like frat boys despite being far too old. He lives vicariously through them. He gets to watch them cut loose and do shots, one guy occasionally remembers he's there so they scream the he's GOTTA do a shot with them, knowing he'll pick up the tab, and then he leaves to take his family home and get to bed early. Next time he's down for a family event, he hears the embellished stories that go, "Dude. Doooood. You fawkin' missed it. After ya left, Rob D. finished that bottle of Jame-O. You know the one that he had in his gym bag? We wuz doin shots, right? And Chinese Pete fawkin' dared him to finish the bottle before the end of the 3rd quarter. Fawkin' Rob D. sez 'Ah yeah, ya Chinese prick? Watch it.' and slams back the rest of the fawkin' bottle. Chinese Pete was like, 'Dude!' ...and we waz all like, 'You fawkin animal!!!' Then Rob D. fawkin goes outside on the deck and almost falls off. We thought he wuz gonna hurl.

Emily sez she's gotta get him home but he can't fawkin' walk, right? So me, Sal, Chinese Pete, Julio, Nicky, and Nicky's cousin, had to lift him the fawk up by the arms and legs and throw him into the back of his Jeep so Emily can drive him home. Nicky's cousin is like '
We gotta strap this guy in or he's gonna bounce the fuck out if she hits a bump' and Sal climbs up on the tire to buckle him cuz its lifted ya know, and Julio runs up and checks his fucking oil! I swear, he got his thumb halfway up his ass. We fawkin' lost. it.

Dude. Emily drove him home and said he was passed out the whole time. Then he goes and wakes up and calls me at halftime during Sunday Night Football and asked if we were going to watch the game and I'm like, 'Cuz. The game happened already. You passed tha fuck out.' ...and he was like 'Bro.'

It was epic, Ope. You shoulda been there."

Opie listens the whole time, locked with an open mouthed gape, occasionally forcing his "guk guk guk guk" fake laugh, and ends with "Holy... You guys are animals. I can't hang. I can't hang. I gotta go home and do the thing." ...and they chide him and joke that he's got to be there next time. Next time.
Is this Joey diaz's writter?