• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can someone give a quick rundown on the Automatic saga as it stands now

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
it was 4th of July weekend ya know

So Pat had a blog of gay car shit(which he has no right of talking on) for a long time now?
But also Pat has been tweeting from that handle recently (has he been using it for long?)

I don't want to miss out on any lore.
(Dan this is in reference to me not wanting to be out of the loop.)

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I missed it as well but I'm reading that it was discovered through one of the cryptic texts sent by Pat and atalkers found out he had accidentally copypasted a tweet by his fake mechanic account.

Holy fuck, his pathological lying is only matched by his profound retardation, and neither cease to amaze.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
it was 4th of July weekend ya know

So Pat had a blog of gay car shit(which he has no right of talking on) for a long time now?
But also Pat has been tweeting from that handle recently (has he been using it for long?)

I don't want to miss out on any lore.
(Dan this is in reference to me not wanting to be out of the loop.)
Also, his dumb blog's name is Automanic, not Automatic. Although I understand the confusion because he is a fucking retard when it comes to naming things.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Here's a quick summary:
  1. When Pat was texting back one of his stalkers, he accidentally cut-pasted a blurb about automotive maintenance instead of his usual "You are mentally ill..." cut-paste.
  2. Someone from KF had the bright idea to google search the automotive maintenance blurb and stumbled across a blog (automanic.co) written by someone named Torque Wheeler. There is also a Twitter account, @Automanic.
  3. Torque Wheeler claims auto repair experience and expertise. The blog has only been active for a few weeks but was registered in February.
  4. Some internet sleuthing (like Pat, on his main account, posting the same photos that @Automanic posted and the fact that all of the photos on @Automanic's twitter feed are from near Pat's house or Hooligan's) quickly determined that Pat is larping as an auto mechanic named "Torque Wheeler" in an effort to either make money or run some scam (either for himself or Posts By Ghost).
  5. Pat remained fat throughout all of this.