Can somebody confirm that the movie "Step Brothers" isn't funny?

EraGodless

I remember really enjoying Wedding Crashers at the time too, but I don't want to watch it again in case it further confirms I'm a retard.
Wedding Crashers is still pretty good. But of course a good amount if millenials and Gen-Z think it didn't age well- Remember that Christopher Walken's son is a faggot and the grandma calls him one at the dinner table (or maybe she said homo). Also, some retards consider what they do as rape because they lie and go after "vulnerable women." I'd rewatch it just for the line where Will Ferrell says he rides his bike to the cemetery and goes to funerals for pussy- it's like fishing with dynamite.

EraGodless

I remember really enjoying Wedding Crashers at the time too, but I don't want to watch it again in case it further confirms I'm a retard.
To further my point...

Screenshot_20230318_123400_Chrome.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I believe Step Brothers was the first movie I streamed through my Xbox 360.

That was the last time I seen it, and only laughed because I was still young.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
Step Brothers 2

Their parents are now elderly and have decided to have a poly relationship with another couple. Two new brothers *record scratch* and they're black.

Starring Kevin Hart and probably The Rock just so it's extra ethnic and they can do a prequel where they become step brothers themselves.

These crackers is crazy!
Yo but did you see the Chewbacca masks?
Fo' real? I fucks with Chewy, man.
*laughter*