• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can some please post in this thread that I am a millionaire with a beautiful 9 inch penis?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Afterall, if that's all it takes for someone to be taken seriously, I'd like this to be noted about me

For reference:
1692926627892.png

Seriously will someone say that about me though..?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Its his go-to. The fat bald dmv lawyer tried to use this as something like "well other people were posting abut leaving fake reviews and quasi never refuted he was involved".

Even if you refute it, its never good enough. Not you need Jackie, the truth verifier, to notarize your statement. She only has one playbook.

• throw out wild conjecture
  • if victim is silent then silence = guilt
  • if victim is surprised and polite = trying to hide something
  • if victim refutes statement = keep pressing until its something ridiculous no one would agree to
  • if victim mocks you = they are projecting, panicking, scared

View attachment 145250
would you mind commenting about my cock size?

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
I love how the claim is reliant on pig logic "if you don't refute something people say about you, that means its true!"
He has told "somebody" numerous times when he mentioned that he text protested Rick that "he admitted to felonies". Like Patrick bantering back and forth with a texter isn't a conversation but rather "felony harassment" like those street shitter robo-calls are.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Its his go-to. The fat bald dmv lawyer tried to use this as something like "well other people were posting abut leaving fake reviews and quasi never refuted he was involved".

Even if you refute it, its never good enough. Not you need Jackie, the truth verifier, to notarize your statement. She only has one playbook.

• if victim refutes statement = keep pressing until its something ridiculous no one would agree to

View attachment 145250
Nice "no", stupid

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/HackingButLegal/status/1650956897883680827[/URL]
View attachment 145250
"I will admit that I could be wrong. Now please excuse me while I harass this person's family and contact media and law enforcement to accuse this possibly (likely) innocent person of international terrorism"

1692965431411.png

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
"I will admit that I could be wrong. Now please excuse me while I harass this person's family and contact media and law enforcement to accuse this possibly (likely) innocent person of international terrorism"

View attachment 145323
“Yes, I’m being irresponsible. The solution is irresponsibility on a much larger scale, with guns!”