• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can one of you fine mongoloid brothermen in Tampa stop in and get me a Lonely Sam picture?

Forum Clout
Some sort of wrestling pre-show live. Also, this is the confused, align left headshot you chose to go with?

Attachments

• IMG_5135.jpeg
    IMG_5135.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 56

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Some sort of wrestling pre-show live. Also, this is the confused, align left headshot you chose to go with?
Stop covering up that fucking horrifying elongated alien philtrum, you goddamn aboriginal rape offspring! That Beige Frequency documentary really motherfucked him with ssssssscumbag precision pointing out his stretched out simian philtrum and within a month he never went without full beard/moustache again 🤣!

"What did ya just say?"
"I said it's my buhwack pee-aack."
"Your what?!"
"It's my buhwack pee-aack."

Sam needs to be culled... Even from his own aboriginalster mixed alien race.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I'm a wrestling guy, Sam has somehow got the respect of the wrestling community and even pops up wherever the WWE Network is in your respective country.

It really is baffling that he made all his dreams come true despite being an ugly backstabber.
Not like he has much competition. I assume he was the only person without down syndrome to apply for the job.

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
That is the facial hair of a burn victim who got a face transplant from the nose down and just covered it all with spirit gum and trimmed pubes to try to hide that it doesn't match.