Can I have the photo of Anthony with his mouth open and headset on?

This is a good one.

E3DAF493-9EE8-44A2-91AE-48E8AA4E7165.jpg

It's like the recurring nightmares of an underage girl who got invited to go to some radio millionaire's fancy mansion, and doesn't remember anything about what happened after that. Nana has been fake laughing and hammily vamping it up for so long that he's now incapable of anything but those weird, ghoulish, exaggerated countenances. Insisting on a visual element for his gay little podcast was a massive mistake, as he has a face that could scare snakes.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
View attachment 143068
View attachment 143069

He can't even shave it off like a real man because he'll look around 150 years old.
Holy shit it looks like the headphones rubbed his fucking individually placed doll hairs out. Nice 8 hour video game binges, stupid. It may be time to bring back the hat look. He just needs a sponsor to give him a free hat. A Deep Discount hat would be cool with the shark logo. He could point at his hat when he made Jaws references.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Also just so you know if you hit the info icon and click on the circle you can have the photo library automatically find all pictures of Anthony. Then you can just search his name and every pic of his hideous visage will pop up

View attachment 143212
Thanks! That's useful (and frightening) info to have.