• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can any of you brothamen help me out with this Twitter faggotry?

G

I deleted my blocked account after Tomlinson and pedo Paul blocked me. I kept trying to log into a new account but it keeps saying that my phone number is taken.

I really feel like Patso deserves a fresh bombing of his scum tweets. Especially after receiving a notice from Admin Twitter queers that our special boy had in fact violated their rules.

Tor faggots and another pedo ‘stache from the Midwest is on the menu so a nigga is game. And drunk and gay.

tl;dr I’m retarded

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
F64C3259-4C6D-4D5E-A2E2-B91A00E4C003.jpeg

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
few things to try, do you have a Google Voice number

can you afford to spend a few dollars for a pre paid sims card?

the moment you talk to that fat fuck he will block tho

G

few things to try, do you have a Google Voice number

can you afford to spend a few dollars for a pre paid sims card?

the moment you talk to that fat fuck he will block tho
You speak in techno-ese which both excites and frightens me. But all I plan on doing is bombing the fat man, pedo ‘stache and Nana which is what I should have stuck to. I also masturbate to the nude portrait of Bea Arthur.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
You speak in techno-ese which both excites and frightens me. But all I plan on doing is bombing the fat man, pedo ‘stache and Nana which is what I should have stuck to. I also masturbate to the nude portrait of Bea Arthur.
what do you mean by bombing him. if you tweet him once he will block, if thats your plan its a waste of time, try baiting him on reddit or something. if you want an account to report him on twitter try to get a free Google voice number first to see if it works, if not there are other options such as getting a pre-paid sim cards which come with a new number,

G

[SIZE=13px]what do you mean by bombing him. if you tweet him once he will block, if thats your plan its a waste of time, try baiting him on reddit or something. if you want an account to report him on twitter try to get a free Google voice number first to see if it works, if not there are other options such as getting a pre-paid sim cards which come with a new number,[/SIZE]
mean reporting his
what do you mean by bombing him. if you tweet him once he will block, if thats your plan its a waste of time, try baiting him on reddit or something. if you want an account to report him on twitter try to get a free Google voice number first to see if it works, if not there are other options such as getting a pre-paid sim cards which come with a new number,
I mean reporting his violent tweets and threats in general. I’m IP banned on ReddiT due to my being incorrigible. I will look into your advice so thanks, handsome.