CALLING ALL GHOST HUNTERS AND DEMONOLOGIST!!!!

G

As you can see smelly(sulfur) Niki's reflection in the glass shows her true demon form, but what type of demon is she?

a582e2c798686a44aace46542193d23d.png

Screenshot_20220723-003500_Chrome.jpg

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I just see an ugly cunt.
...playing with a dinosaur.

Is she an emotional vampire, maybe? I can't figure out why she (or anyone) would stick with Pat - his personality is just obnoxious, his public use of her as a prop on social media is appalling, and the fallout from his mismanagement of the lolsuit will be ruining her life for years.

So maybe she's some sort of supernatural monster who feeds on his misery; and our efforts to correcT his record are why she's gained so much weight in recent years?

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
...playing with a dinosaur.

Is she an emotional vampire, maybe? I can't figure out why she (or anyone) would stick with Pat - his personality is just obnoxious, his public use of her as a prop on social media is appalling, and the fallout from his mismanagement of the lolsuit will be ruining her life for years.

So maybe she's some sort of supernatural monster who feeds on his misery; and our efforts to correcT his record are why she's gained so much weight in recent years?
She's every bit as vile as he is. Considering women generally have to settle for lesser men who offer them something beyond looks, I still think he's slightly too good for her because she's utterly revolting in every way. He's just also sub-human level disgusting. They should both be tossed on a bonfire.

G

She's every bit as vile as he is. Considering women generally have to settle for lesser men who offer them something beyond looks, I still think he's slightly too good for her because she's utterly revolting in every way. He's just also sub-human level disgusting. They should both be tossed on a bonfire.
She must hate him, or at least have little to no respect for him, on some level. In that video from their taxpayer funded trip to Costa Rica where he's ziplining upside down and looks like a total retarded dickhead while reeing in terror she is openly laughing at him.

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
One of the funniest things ever posted on the internet
I wish I could remember who made it so I could give his pecker a li'l tug

ME: Thank you!
https://new.onaforums.net/threads/nice-sasquatch-wife-stupid.12209/

although I deserve to be ridiculed for the shitty foreground cut job.

Satan and his demons love the exact type of people Pat & Nik are, gluttonous worldly drunkards who think they're too smart and progressive to bother with God's word.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-: