• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Calling all autists... can one of you build a Patrick soundboard?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I would be willing to build it into apostlegate.net if someone else is willing to cut clips to build it

I just won't have the time to cut. I still have bits I haven't done, Panera is a harsh mistress

I'll happily cut the clips. Anything to help ridicule the most hateable man on earth.

There's plenty from the Josiah tapes but anything else that I might miss, just message below.

Last edited:

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I'll happily cut the clips. Anything to help ridicule the most hateable man on earth.

There's plenty from the Josiah tapes but anything else that I might miss, just message below.
A couple I heard earlier in FatFuck5.mpg (AKA the 5th Josiah Tape):
18:57 - Child your mouth
19:05 - You need to get that looked at
19:27 - Oh baby, it really is.

...that last one is just bizarre. I mean, the whole call is bizarre, but for some reason he sounds like a 70s swinger at a dinner party.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I was going to do it, spoof his email and get onto Ben Shapiro / Crowder / Alex Jones or something and just play his feminine camp clips and then SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH! and hang up. But it’s so much effort to cut properly, and to have it play clear and seemlesst so it’s not obviously a soundboard

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Here is a web-based Patrick soundboard:

I guess that will be more convenient for prank calls, rather than an app?

My favourite is:

"I write science fiction comedy ... FOR A LIVING!"

It's actually quite painful to make one of these, but fun to play around with!