Cakehorn & I

G

I probably already have. Barry would always bring the stupid fuck with him to our house and I'd have to hang out with him. The motherfucker would constantly break my shit. Every time he'd come over, he'd pick one of my toys and carry it around with him the whole time he was there and I'd be like "great, so that's getting broken." I'd expect it to happen all day and then when he finally did break it, I'd beat the shit out of him and my dad would give me shit and then later be like "that kid is a fucking idiot." The last time I was made to hang out with him, I was walking my dog and she got off the leash, which wasn't a big deal, but I freaked out thinking she was going to run away forever. So I was like crying and asking him to help me catch her and he just fucking laughed at me. Some lady was concerned because I was a kid crying and asked what was going on and the kid just said "he's crazy." When we got back to the house I was still crying and I broke his nose in front of all our parents and told them all to get the fuck out and they did. I honestly hate that fucking retard and now that I'm thinking of him again, I want to ruin his life.

What a story, Abe!

Just a little tip, paragraphs…

G

Here's a tip: FUCK YOU

That’s my payback for calling Tay Tay a gangly bitch!

F25EC555-0131-4280-BF7A-2DBB9FEB2A66.gif

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I probably already have. Barry would always bring the stupid fuck with him to our house and I'd have to hang out with him. The motherfucker would constantly break my shit. Every time he'd come over, he'd pick one of my toys and carry it around with him the whole time he was there and I'd be like "great, so that's getting broken." I'd expect it to happen all day and then when he finally did break it, I'd beat the shit out of him and my dad would give me shit and then later be like "that kid is a fucking idiot." The last time I was made to hang out with him, I was walking my dog and she got off the leash, which wasn't a big deal, but I freaked out thinking she was going to run away forever. So I was like crying and asking him to help me catch her and he just fucking laughed at me. Some lady was concerned because I was a kid crying and asked what was going on and the kid just said "he's crazy." When we got back to the house I was still crying and I broke his nose in front of all our parents and told them all to get the fuck out and they did. I honestly hate that fucking retard and now that I'm thinking of him again, I want to ruin his life.
Nice essay, retard.

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Taylor Swift is the least sexy attractive person in the world. Tall, skinny, flat ass, no curves. She exhibits almost zero sex appeal.