• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@cagoldberglaw really knows her stuff and her firm is deadly effective at combating modern cyberstalkers

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I would cum for hours in this woman. I can't play this "eww not perfect" game. I'd wait til she grimaced or clenched her teeth during coitus and then spit between that gap. I'd either be kicked out and never see her again or something beautiful would be born.
Ive rolled around with way worse. I bet shes fun and doesnt even get mad when you leave right after a good rogering.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220122-001746_Gallery.jpg

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I would cum for hours in this woman. I can't play this "eww not perfect" game. I'd wait til she grimaced or clenched her teeth during coitus and then spit between that gap. I'd either be kicked out and never see her again or something beautiful would be born.
She's very ugly. Her body is very nice, but her face is bullshit. She looks like a fucking neanderthal. I can overlook certain features like a big nose, but there's just something unappealing about her face, beyond the fucked up teeth.

archive_bot

Forum Clout
Anyone got that pic where he is enamored with her pink boxing gloves and pink punching bag?

24232323.png

232e32d23.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
nice hiring a lawyer that ONLY represents women who are being creeped on
just like he had no shame going on a podcast about women being stalked
biggest pussy hole bitch ever
Her and norma must have been making so much fun of pat over cosmos after taking him to the cleaners. $5k for a few takedown notices and a stern letter to twitter. Great investment Pat.

archive_bot

Forum Clout
I know i'm stating the obvious here, but that heavy bag has never been used. Leather and vinyl will get torn up by grandmas and soccer moms after a couple of months. Velvet would be destroyed in 15 seconds. There's also nothign weighing the stand stand nor the bag from swinging. With an upright stand even a tiny amount of swing is going to shift the bag backwards eventually so it would be pushed again the back wall/corner.

Also its a velvet bag used for photo ops.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I know i'm stating the obvious here, but that heavy bag has never been used. Leather and vinyl will get torn up by grandmas and soccer moms after a couple of months. Velvet would be destroyed in 15 seconds. There's also nothign weighing the stand stand nor the bag from swinging. With an upright stand even a tiny amount of swing is going to shift the bag backwards eventually so it would be pushed again the back wall/corner.

Its just a lame metaphor decoration.

archive_bot

Forum Clout

-----bot malfunction----

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout

View attachment 20680

View attachment 20681
12b481293fe31f22305e0d56340b7e53.png

G

Her and norma must have been making so much fun of pat over cosmos after taking him to the cleaners. $5k for a few takedown notices and a stern letter to twitter. Great investment Pat.
It probably took Norma about 5 minutes of work to insert Rick’s name into the form letter they wrote years ago and then print it out and mail it to Twitter.

That’ll be $5,000 please, faggot.