• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@cagoldberglaw really knows her stuff and her firm is deadly effective at combating modern cyberstalkers

archive_bot

Forum Clout

qwqwdqwdq.png

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Carrie does know her stuff, she is effective "battling trolls".

But then she tells clients step number one: don't feed the trolls, don't respond, don't "correcTTT the record", break off contact and let me do my job. While the Narcissist thinks no, I won't be doing that. My methods of responding every little time over every little thing are correct and I will continue to be correct by doing them.

That's how you get stuck with schlubs like Rodney Mayr. The type of lawyer where you can raise your hand mid-trial, and have the judge grant a brief recess so you can angrily oink how he should be doing his job.

G

But then she tells clients step number one: don't feed the trolls, don't respond, don't "correcTTT the record", break off contact and let me do my job. While the Narcissist thinks no, I won't be doing that. My methods of responding every little time over every little thing are correct and I will continue to be correct by doing them.

That's how you get stuck with schlubs like Rodney Mayr. The type of lawyer where you can raise your hand mid-trial, and have the judge grant a brief recess so you can angrily oink how he should be doing his job.
He’s a fucking crackpot.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout

I don’t think she’s the only Lawyer who’s given Pat that advice. I’m pretty sure Give it a Resto and Milton from Office Space Mayr probably both told him that as well. But our special Piggy didn’t listen and now he’s out $24k