Bucko.

G

Wwawd jordan peterson? I actually like the guy and he's done a lot of good for me and this world. His political stuff isnt my thing but whatever. I like his actual psychology lectures.

He cries a lot but his daughter is fucking an n person so I sympathize.
I met him before he was famous...whenever I need a reminder the world isn't all a conspiracy and ppl can rise to the top without being 'selected' I recall meeting him when he was just a run of the mill faculty professor no different from any other.

G

I met him before he was famous...whenever I need a reminder the world isn't all a conspiracy and ppl can rise to the top without being 'selected' I recall meeting him when he was just a run of the mill faculty professor no different from any other.
What was he like? Whatd you talk about? Id like to meet him. Tell him he's a cool dude. He never lies and has said he always appreciates that.

G

What was he like? Whatd you talk about? Id like to meet him. Tell him he's a cool dude. He never lies and has said he always appreciates that.

This was like 2008-2009ish, and he was giving a keynote speech on Jung and understanding why people follow evil commands or along those lines. He was more 'clinical'/jargony back then, but the same voice same delivery, honest etc.

He got lost.

As fucked up as he got on pills he needs face tats like Lil Peep.
96EC9B27-FDF0-4262-A7D5-931243D2D8A5.jpeg

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I’ve never listened to him because some faggot cocksucker truck driver from the sub called me out as a Jordan Peterson lover. All because some post I made trashing Ant blew up like crazy when half the sub still loved that pedophile. So I just never looked into him. But as a fuck up I should probably check him out.

Any suggestions where I should start?

G

I’ve never listened to him because some faggot cocksucker truck driver from the sub called me out as a Jordan Peterson lover. All because some post I made trashing Ant blew up like crazy when half the sub still loved that pedophile. So I just never looked into him. But as a fuck up I should probably check him out.

Any suggestions where I should start?
Watch his bbc news interview with cathy newman to see what type of guy he is. It's political shit which I dont normally like but it's entertaining and has 60 billion views for a reason.

Then watch his uni lectures. Maps of meaning is good. Or his bible lectures.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Watch his bbc news interview with cathy newman to see what type of guy he is. It's political shit which I dont normally like but it's entertaining and has 60 billion views for a reason.

Then watch his uni lectures. Maps of meaning is good. Or his bible lectures.
Thanks Doug I really appreciate it.