• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brought to you by the folks who interviewed former MadTV stars about Artie Lange…

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
D9E2BC70-0E76-4190-AE5B-900A086EF0AD.jpeg

A new “DARK SIDE OF COMEDY” on our own Norm Macdonald. It already came out last Tuesday and I didn’t see anyone talk about it. Did they say he wasn’t funny?

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Artie said that Norm once threw like 30k in the ocean so he wouldn’t end up losing it and then some.
The story of Artie Lange telling Norm that either Norm lost his bet or the bookie never paid out so Norm got fucked out of his money (a grip of cash) was a total bullshit story. Artie definitely either kept the money or bet Norms winnings and lost it all! When Artie regaled it on Stern it immediately sounded like a lie right from the get go. He knew Norm wasn't gonna do shit about it. Just ate the loss.

Love Arthur, but during his decades long addictions he would absolutely fuck you over in less than a heartbeat and lie to you while looking you directly in the eyes without a hint of guilt or shame.

Forum Clout
A comedian led a sometimes troubled personal life? No way! They all see so well-adjusted.

The story of Artie Lange telling Norm that either Norm lost his bet or the bookie never paid out so Norm got fucked out of his money (a grip of cash) was a total bullshit story. Artie definitely either kept the money or bet Norms winnings and lost it all! When Artie regaled it on Stern it immediately sounded like a lie right from the get go. He knew Norm wasn't gonna do shit about it. Just ate the loss.

Love Arthur, but during his decades long addictions he would absolutely fuck you over in less than a heartbeat and lie to you while looking you directly in the eyes without a hint of guilt or shame.
Yeah, Retartie constantly lied, and he was really bad at it, too. Like those ridiculous stories about his nose. "A bookie punched me"..."I snorted glass"...sure you did, Artie.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Norm also confirmed it on OnA

The worm’s reaction to that story was almost as bad as him kicking Norm out. Don’t want to relisten but if I remember he was very smug about it and said something like “why would you do that?” Mr. Addict doesn’t understand why someone would do something extreme at the height of their addiction?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout

I’m assuming that’s why they had a falling out but Norm being an overall good guy just left it alone publicly. Edit: On Hoo Hoo they caught him lying about being clean when he swore on his father’s grave and he responded that his dad was an atheist and wouldn’t give a shit.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
this is why I don't get all the comedians saying 'he's such a nice guy', only examples I've heard are him ripping people off, lying, or letting them down. Maybe he 'gifted' some stage time to less-famous comics, but that could've equally been due to laziness

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
this is why I don't get all the comedians saying 'he's such a nice guy', only examples I've heard are him ripping people off, lying, or letting them down. Maybe he 'gifted' some stage time to less-famous comics, but that could've equally been due to laziness
He would do stuff like give his Yankees tickets to Jeff the Drunk or lend Dan the Song Parody Man money when he was in a pinch. Gave Ralph money for a cab ride when he wanted to stay at some club when everyone else was leaving in a limo and had they had all also begged him to leave with them. I think he’s a good guy with a good heart but he’s also a junkie so his behavior gets muddled by that. I’m assuming that when he ripped off Norm it had something to also due with drugs.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
He would do stuff like give his Yankees tickets to Jeff the Drunk or lend Dan the Song Parody Man money when he was in a pinch. Gave Ralph money for a cab ride when he wanted to stay at some club when everyone else was leaving in a limo and had they had all also begged him to leave with them. I think he’s a good guy with a good heart but he’s also a junkie so his behavior gets muddled by that. I’m assuming that when he ripped off Norm it had something to also due with drugs.
fair enough if he did some nice stuff, I just don't accept drugs as an excus for the other stuff

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout

I believe one of those less-famous comics was Geno. Therefore, the Rev. Arthur Lange can fuck off to his long awaited demise