• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brother Joe Cumia is a dipshit.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Screenshot_20210922-164238.png

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Funeral homes around here have had their coolers and rental cooler trucks filled to the brim with Joe Cumias for months now. Talked to one funeral director and most of these people's families are hoping he keeps the corpses so they can scrape money together for a service or burial.

I wonder how much money Anth or Carol would spend on Joe?

Who am I kidding, he's oven fodder. They ain't spending time putting a suit on a man who barely knew how to dress in life.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Another example of what he does with his free time. As we all know. The fat cunt doesn't work.

Last edited:
G

oh man this takes me back
Speeding in the breakdown lane with his kid in the back while recording it on his phone, yet he gloats over Kuhn killing little Qadan.

Anyone can do it!

BroJoe had the humility
It's always false humility with his kind. I've learned my lesson, judge. I swear I'm a new man today. There's excellent odds Joe has performed at a local VA and stolen something from them.