• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BroJoe wouldn’t take the bait

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
5A60433C-3990-468E-B608-D3CA4D4CC33A.png

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Joe is basically Lenny from Of Mice and Men. He’s too simple to really hate. He still posts his gigantic racist diatribes but he isn’t harming anyone.

Exactly. I can't ever truly hate Joe in the way I do Patrick. Joe is incredibly dumb but he doesn't spend his days being a shithead to people online for no reason. He'd even be friendly to us a lot of the time on Reddit and when that one guy phoned him, and we fucked with him so bad. I also believe him when he says he's happy. He's just a big dumb happy idiot. A living embodiment of the expression 'ignorance is bliss'.

Patrick, on the other hand is just a vortex of hateability. A true irredeemable piece of shit.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I’ve said many times I’d rather have a couple beers and shoot the shit with Joe than spend 10 seconds within 100 miles of Piggy. Joe wouldnt care if he was sued anyway. The Port Jefferson Playboys money is all held by The Count, on paper hes got dick and Patrick wouldn’t be able to collect anyway.

Forum Clout
Exactly. I can't ever truly hate Joe in the way I do Patrick. Joe is incredibly dumb but he doesn't spend his days being a shithead to people online for no reason. He'd even be friendly to us a lot of the time on Reddit and when that one guy phoned him, and we fucked with him so bad. I also believe him when he says he's happy. He's just a big dumb happy idiot. A living embodiment of the expression 'ignorance is bliss'.

Patrick, on the other hand is just a vortex of hateability. A true irredeemable piece of shit.
Still deserves to have every show cancelled. Nothing beats a long winded Joe diatribe that no one's going to read.

I just want to see him get so mad he signs up for the forum

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I’ve said many times I’d rather have a couple beers and shoot the shit with Joe than spend 10 seconds within 100 miles of Piggy.

It's hard for me to imagine just how obnoxious Patrick must be to be around in person. I guarantee he'd crowbar in the fact that he's a writer within the first 5 minutes of talking to him. Then he'd probably do anything to get the conversation onto politics so he can show you how much he knows about current events.

God he's a cunt.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It's hard for me to imagine just how obnoxious Patrick must be to be around in person. I guarantee he'd crowbar in the fact that he's a writer within the first 5 minutes of talking to him. Then he'd probably do anything to get the conversation onto politics so he can show you how much he knows about current events.

God he's a cunt.
Pat is the type to interject at the bar even though you were never talking to him in the first place. Just to try and correct you or your friend but he wont talk loud enough without having to repeat himself. Just enough for you both to realize the fun just got sucked out of the room and you and your friend dont even care to continue the conversation because now you know there is a eavesdropper. So you close your tab and go home because people like pat ruin evenings out with your friends.

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
There are guys like Joe filling in the low ends of society (HVAC gofers, drywall helpers, assorted bums) everywhere. If you ignore his brain dead takes on what certain people are allowed to do with “KP”, he’s basically America’s out of touch graduated-highschool-in-1980 piece of shit uncle.

He made delicious milk but there’s hardly a point in driving him all the way to extinction. Patrick on the other hoof is downright feral and earns his misery a thousand times a day.