Britney Spears is only 40 years old.

G

Is that weird as fawk to anyone else? She's been a celebrity figure since I was a kid, and I always saw her as an older woman. But she's only 40. I would've thought she was at least mid-40s or something. Right? Sorry, we're crossing into some pot talk here...

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
She was groomed and probably molested. The reason you remember her being older, is because she was under 18 when she came on the scene. The pedophiles couldn’t shut up waiting to fuck her. I think Barbara walters or whoever the fuck called her a slut when she wasn’t even an adult yet. Sad shit brotherman.

G

Britney-Spears-Nude-2017-New-71.jpg

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
I've been eagerly waiting for Paris Hilton to hit 40 for a decade, now she's 41. I love seeing bimbos hit the wall and realize there wombs rotted on them. She still wants to have a kid. This will be fucking beautiful.

"I'm probably going to be a strict mom. I'm just worried for when my baby London says, 'Mom, I want to go on a date, I want to go to a club,' and I'm going to go, 'No,' " she said.

First off, great imagination on the name, something Disney Chanel Original writers quickly landed on 15 years ago. Perfect level of narcissistic stupidity. And the only way that kid won't be fucking and sucking and chucking and bucking is if she comes out Down-syndrome or some other kind of retard. Very possible with the spoiled womb of a cum dumpster.

Last edited:
G

To get from the Mickey Mouse Club to being as famous as she was so young? 0.0% chance she didn't get passed around to every Hollywood Heeb on Earth.
"The Mickey Mouse Club" was just a glorified traficking ring. I don't think the kids they had in there were anything but orphans...how do you know Brintey Spears herself wasn't some transylvannian orphan just given to her supposed biological parents? The manner these ppl treat their kids makes me question a few things.

And I hate how pedos have this YEARNING to make their sickness 'cute', "Mickey Mouse Club" draws from the same 'cutesy' pool that Bronies with Pony and cute anime pfps sharing CP on their secret discords do.

Pat is fat btw.