• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Bring something to the table you talentless faggots!

Kim_Jong_Poon_

A mate of mine got glassed in a pub toilet
it's low energy and unoriginal.
Damn straight

Screenshot_20220514-101133_Google.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Ray, you're coming dangerously close to crossing the line.
Ray is blocked and reported

It's just the vibe I got, guys.

Do you remember how upset Big Cat got over the "Smear the Queer" conversation? That's what started his whole "OFFENSIVE!" movement, where Ron read off every potential gay insult and Fez confirmed what he, on behalf of the gay community, thought was "OFFENSIVE!"

If I crossed a boundary, I apologize. Just my feelings here. No hate.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
It's just the vibe I got, guys.

Do you remember how upset Big Cat got over the "Smear the Queer" conversation? That's what started his whole "OFFENSIVE!" movement, where Ron read off every potential gay insult and Fez confirmed what he, on behalf of the gay community, thought was "OFFENSIVE!"

If I crossed a boundary, I apologize. Just my feelings here. No hate.
I'll say this: rude and rude. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
A crazy female person of colour. Dan is going to go apeshit when he hears we made fun of you.

Indirectly, you're making one of the best points here - why has shitting on @captain_kamala gone on so long with no defense?

Now, for the record, she never cries for help, and she holds her own like a mixed General Patton. But again, if ones off limits, why not all? That's my point here - you have to accept the bashing, even if unjustified or stupid, because if you try to simp for it - lack of a better term here - you only make it worse.

I remember when I first came on here, and started to reveal who I really was. You guys thought it was a bit, then that I was crazy, then sad. I rolled with the bashing, it comes with the territory. Everything's been copacetic since. But you have to take your fucking beatings, it's a part of what this place is.

That's the only point I'm really trying to make here. I'm not attacking Mewler or Dan, or anyone really. It's just reminding all of us that we're on a website about a dead fucking radio show, laughing at fat idiot (Pat), a mouth breather (Joe), a pickled loser (Nana), and we're trying to make each other laugh with harsh humour. And the shortest tenured lead singer of Genesis is telling you all this.

For God's sake, the absurdity of it all is like a Monty Python sketch.

G

Indirectly, you're making one of the best points here - why has shitting on @captain_kamala gone on so long with no defense?

Now, for the record, she never cries for help, and she holds her own like a mixed General Patton. But again, if ones off limits, why not all? That's my point here - you have to accept the bashing, even if unjustified or stupid, because if you try to simp for it - lack of a better term here - you only make it worse.

I remember when I first came on here, and started to reveal who I really was. You guys thought it was a bit, then that I was crazy, then sad. I rolled with the bashing, it comes with the territory. Everything's been copacetic since. But you have to take your fucking beatings, it's a part of what this place is.

That's the only point I'm really trying to make here. I'm not attacking Mewler or Dan, or anyone really. It's just reminding all of us that we're on a website about a dead fucking radio show, laughing at fat idiot (Pat), a mouth breather (Joe), a pickled loser (Nana), and we're trying to make each other laugh with harsh humour. And the shortest tenured lead singer of Genesis is telling you all this.

Everyone has been giving her credit for "Rolling with the punches" or being able to take a beating, and she is great at that, but I like her because she's genuinely funny. I'm a big fan of absurd humor and she is one of the best in that area.

A few days ago SpaceEdge made a post and at the end randomly threw in "Anyone want to play yahoo chess with me?" Which fucked my ribs up and I thought "That's some off the wall shit @captain_kamala would say.".

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:

I always notice when Genesis comes on the radio now, when I always tuned it out before. I blame you, Ray. You did this to me.

Stent

outcomes, not intent - mod wisdom
Indirectly, you're making one of the best points here - why has shitting on captain_kamala gone on so long with no defense? Now, for the record, she never cries for help, and she holds her own like a mixed General Patton. But again, if ones off limits, why not all? That's my point here - you have to accept the bashing, even if unjustified or stupid, because if you try to simp for it - lack of a better term here - you only make it worse. I remember when I first came on here, and started to reveal who I really was. You guys thought it was a bit, then that I was crazy, then sad. I rolled with the bashing, it comes with the territory. Everything's been copacetic since. But you have to take your fucking beatings, it's a part of what this place is. That's the only point I'm really trying to make here. I'm not attacking Mewler or Dan, or anyone really. It's just reminding all of us that we're on a website about a dead fucking radio show, laughing at fat idiot (Pat), a mouth breather (Joe), a pickled loser (Nana), and we're trying to make each other laugh with harsh humour. And the shortest tenured lead singer of Genesis is telling you all this. For God's sake, the absurdity of it all is like a Monty Python sketch.

Rayposting